MN-12/FN-10 'mini' meet at my house - Sat OCT 18th

SCTBIRD1173

SCCoA Member
Hey everyone!

Myself and Joe Brauner will be hosting a 'mini' meet at my house in West Milford Saturday October 18th. This is sorta a NJTaCC resurrection meet but anyone with an MN-12 or FN-10 is welcome! I have plenty of parking so I'm hoping we get a good turnout and some nice group pictures against the fall foliage. There is many great places for pictures by me and we can also have a nice cruise around the reservoirs and Clinton Road (yes, the "haunted" Clinton Rd). I'm up for bringing back the "tech session" if anyone wants to do something that won't take us all day. I have a big detached garage, a lot of tools, and an air compressor. :D

Hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided along with my unlimited delicious well water (tight budget here :p) but please bring your drink of choice. Also you may bring a side or something to throw on the BBQ if you want. (not required)

I'm hoping for a big turnout and to see many old and new faces!

More details to follow...

I forgot to mention... I have A LOT of parts! :D If there is something you are looking for that we can dig out of my basement or from above my garage I'll more than likely be willing to sell it. Keep in mind this is NOT the basis of this meet as I wasn't really looking to sell anything until I organize and do inventory BUT if there is something you need I'll be happy to take a look. Also feel free to check out the '94 5 spd for sale in my driveway. ;)

Damn, I wish I could make it... Lol, JK - can't wait to see some cool cars, drink some beer, and hang out with some Ford folks!

Well the rain date is looking to be the 25th so maybe that will work for you Chris. Being this wasn't planned way in advance or heavily organized I'm just hoping for at least the local guys to show up. Hopefully if all goes well I can make this a better planned annual event. It's just hard for me to get these things going with 2 young kids and no money. I'm just want to keep the SC spirit alive and hopefully keep anyone from selling a car they will regret later.

I should be able to make it to the meet. Unfortunately my SC is down right now, so I don't think I'll have a bird with me, but it would still be cool to meet some other local guys.

Zip is 07480, cell is 5512069809, time hasn't been ironed out yet but pretty much it'll be an all day event as far as I'm concerned. Maybe Joe can chime in here too...

I was also going to call John but feel free to beat me to it. I'm planning on calling any of the NJTaCC people I still have a phone number for.

The earlier the better! We should aim for early afternoon (1pm-ish) so we have plenty of daylight for everything.

OK Joe that sounds good to me! I want to also note that I'm fine with anyone coming by from 10AM on. (have to feed the kids breakfast first :)) If you are going to head out early just give me a call on my cell in case I have to run out for anything.

OK Joe that sounds good to me! I want to also note that I'm fine with anyone coming by from 10AM on. (have to feed the kids breakfast first :)) If you are going to head out early just give me a call on my cell in case I have to run out for anything.

Cool, the earlier the better! George and I will most likely get there a few hours early...

Sweet, Tom is coming! :cool:

Anyone interested in coming should PM me if you need my address or anything else. Joe and I will be working on a head count soon.

Thanks!

BUMP

We need a head count for this so we can get everything ready and pick up the food. Post here if you are definitely coming; I'll reach out to who I can by phone too.

Maybe ill go. I havnt met a lot of people from here yet so it would be good to meet some people lol. what part of jersey is milford in?

Back