10% SC Pulley in Osceola, IN 46561

DriftingThunder

I have a used 10% blower pulley to sell! I don't have a picture of it at this moment, but I can get one.
Asking $45 (shipped).

Last edited:
What does the 10% mean? More or less boost? Do you also have the nut to hold the pulley onto the blower? Just bought a school and pulley/nut is missing...

I could probably do $45 shipped. 10% means more boost, basically. It's a smaller pulley, spins faster per engine rev than the original pulley. I'm sorry, but I don't have an extra nut for it. :(

this is just the supercharger pulley, basically something I can put on and off correct? I just got my SC, is there anything else i'd need for this mod? $45 seems like a good deal. Is there any variance in these pulleys? Steel vs aluminum make a difference?

Just the pulley. You don't really need anything else. Just tools. A steel pulley has more heft. Slightly more effort required to spin it, raising the possibility or belt slip and requiring a bit more power to turn, in theory. Should be able to easily search for specifics on how to remove and switch the s/c pulleys, it's a fairly simple process, usually. Though I've read of some people doing weird things like putting the new pulley to be used in the oven for awhile so it expands, making it easier to install. I never had to do anything like that... :)

pulley belt

Stock belt still works for a 10% blower pulley.

Sorry man but stock belt doe's not work with 10% pulley it slips, that's what's happening in my case. why i was asking people who haves the 10% who had to buy a smaller belt.
if any one know the belt part number would be appreciated, if can have it.

I had the stock belt on mine for years with a steel pulley with no slipping( 13 psi on a ported gen 1 with coated rotors). Sometimes the pulleys get a buildup on them or get (shined) up from the belt over time. You can get a MP tensioner spring installed in the stock tensioner also.

Sorry man but stock belt doe's not work with 10% pulley it slips, that's what's happening in my case. why i was asking people who haves the 10% who had to buy a smaller belt.
if any one know the belt part number would be appreciated, if can have it.

Bill at Super Coupe Performance sells belts that go with the 10% overdrive pulleys.

I used the stock belt years ago too, and it slipped so bad I pretty much had "turbo lag" but back then I don't think there was any other belt available. Get MP tensioner springs! They do help a bit.

Back