need parts!!!

You should be able to fine a lot on this site, post in the "want to buy" forum further down the forums page.

I got a stock 1989 xr7 and its gonna be parked over the winter so im looking to do a few upgrades. so far from what i gather the main things i wanna upgrade is the injectors, the throttle body, the mass airflow sensor, exhaust, and headers eventually. Pretty much the goal is to run a OD pulley but i wanna make sure im as far on the safe side as possible so any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. if someone wouldnt mind kinda filling me in on the build they went with that would be cool to. ive done alot of reading about this car but i see so many people doing different builds that im not sure what would be best or what i want. I appreciate the help everyone.

Skip the headers and upgrade the intercooler instead, either with a Ken Wagner double, or a front mount.

I wouldn't worry about injectors until you start doing more extensive modifications. With a stock setup, a 75mm MAF and TB combo is sufficient; I can't imagine you will see any major gains out of just those modifications though. Probably get more out of a good tune on a stock setup??

Thomas

Back