PDA

View Full Version : 1989 SC in Kansas City Pick N Pull (Truman Road)

Thomas A
10-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Haven't made it out there in a few weeks, but saw this was set out about a week ago:

http://row52.com/Vehicle/Index/1FAPP64R2KH173499

Thomas

TSC89
10-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Guess I know what I have to go look for tomorrow. :D

ganuolfthegrey
10-07-2014, 12:17 AM
that wasn't there this past weekend. I was there

ganuolfthegrey
10-07-2014, 12:31 AM
if it is there I want the inertia switch.

TSC89
10-07-2014, 12:44 AM
You must have walked right past it.
It was set on September 29. I checked Row 52 against P-N-P's inventory site and they match.

MassSC
10-07-2014, 09:43 AM
If it's in good condition, I could really use the front bumper cover off of the Black 1989 SC. Can one of you guys provide me with a shipping cost to 29032?

Thanks,

Sharps

Thomas A
10-07-2014, 10:14 AM
If it's in good condition, I could really use the front bumper cover off of the Black 1989 SC. Can one of you guys provide me with a shipping cost to 29032?

Thanks,

Sharps

That black one is in Stockon, California ;)

TSC89
10-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Well, went down today and the car was surprisingly mostly there. It was a 5 speed car and was rust free. It had 179,000 on it and leaked oil.
Someone had already ripped out the dash, the pedal assemblies and the master cylinder. The interior was already pretty much trashed too.
Grabbed a bunch of the sensors and wiring, thermostat housing, tensioners, the front bumper cover and a bunch of small titanium grey interior pieces.
The engine, transmission and the rest of the driveline are still there. There are rust free fenders and doors that just have minor dings
Prices are no longer that good of a deal now the Pick-N-Pull has a lock on most of the Kansas City market.
Example, a gen 1 supercharger used to cost $75, now it is $199 plus a $29 core charge.
Looks like the Muncie U-Pull-It will be getting most of my business from now on.

Thomas A
10-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Well, went down today and the car was surprisingly mostly there. It was a 5 speed car and was rust free. It had 179,000 on it and leaked oil.
Someone had already ripped out the dash, the pedal assemblies and the master cylinder. The interior was already pretty much trashed too.
Grabbed a bunch of the sensors and wiring, thermostat housing, tensioners, the front bumper cover and a bunch of small titanium grey interior pieces.
The engine, transmission and the rest of the driveline are still there. There are rust free fenders and doors that just have minor dings
Prices are no longer that good of a deal now the Pick-N-Pull has a lock on most of the Kansas City market.
Example, a gen 1 supercharger used to cost $75, now it is $199 plus a $29 core charge.
Looks like the Muncie U-Pull-It will be getting most of my business from now on.

Yeah, they have really upped the price on a few select items, like superchargers, turbos, and a few other things. Everything else seems to be about 20% higher than they used to. That's why I normally wait until 33% of 50% off weekends, but if a hard to find car shows up, then you are kind of stuck going when its available. I do like the new Muncie yard; wish they would sign up with row52 for more up to date inventory and photos. Oh well, they seem decent to work with.

Hrmm... SC rear swaybar would be $20+$2 core charge. Not to bad if you are in the market for one... trying to think of anything else that would be worth grabbing.... (that Jim hasn't already.. haha)

Thomas