PDA

View Full Version : Attention!!!!! Anyone looking for a room for the shootout!!!

scnut80
10-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi all,

So I have a room reserved at the Hampton for the shootout with a King bed, but will be rooming with somebody now, so I don't need it. I called the hotel and they said that they are completely booked and have a waiting list. So if I cancel my room it goes to the waiting list as the deadline to book is past, and who knows who is on there.

Soooo if anyone needs a room last minute let me know. I can give authorization for someone to call themselves and take my room so it doesn't get lost to the club, but I have to call them with the person who will be calling so the FIRST person that gives me a definite answer by Thursday morning, I will call and let them know who will be taking the room so when you call its noted on my room. Otherwise its getting cancelled I would like to help out the club but if no one takes it I want to give them time to give the room to the other people there that weekend.

I also have a post on the FB page where I will be looking, but if it comes down to it, I will look at the time they messaged me or posted here.

Thanks,
John

pro street rich
10-08-2014, 07:59 PM
I have one with two beds if someone needs that let me know as well. If not I will kick it free to the hotel.....Rich

scnut80
10-09-2014, 09:21 AM
Yeah thats pretty much what I did and the room was able to be taken. The hotel was very accomodating in allowing me to turn it over to someone in the club. Never been there but they seem to be real nice towards us, even after the shenaningans I heard about last year! :D