Polished mpx for sale, updated pricing, QH chip and 5% pulley great deal

mywhite89

Selling my polished fully assembled mpx supercharger. To buy this fully assembled new is over $1200 plus money to polish it out. I had everything polished which added quite a bit of cost. This blower has around 3k miles on it and was overdriven no more than 15% ever. It has uncoated rotors in it that look and spin perfect. Blower was assembled my Charles at magnum powers. I made around 340rwhp and over 400rwtq on my car with a mild streetable build at twisted innovation. I'm really looking for someone who appreciates the polished look and understands the time and money it takes to duplicate. Blower will come assembled but not necessarily full of blower oil. That will be up to you to check and adjust that.

Chris Homan 260-341-2216

*Updated, $1175 + shipping, I am selling everything listed together at 1 price. Will include complete polished mpx blower, 5% aluminum scp pulley, and I'm throwing in a new unused quarterhorse computer chip for free. I won this chip at the shootout, it did cost me some money to buy the raffle tickets, but I don't feel I should profit. I want to help the group out. I did clean the blower up last night and noticed the coupler has a very slight amount of play. It is still in fine shape. I would run it for a while.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    393.1 KB · Views: 605
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 594
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 641
Last edited:
I just seen the pictures came out a little sub par, but this thing is in nice shape. The inlet will accept up to 85mm throttlebody and there is no modifications necessary to make it fit.

Chris

This will give him 225rwhp :p:D

-Tim

Jacob is missing a piece of the puzzle somewhere.
-On Sarah's car, between switching from a slightly improved cat back exhaust system to headers and 2.5-3-2.5 exhaust, a -late model blowers with MP inlet to the Mpx blower, her car improved by quite a bit.

She was in the crappy horsepower category before like Jacob. I think she went from 250rwhp to 317rwhp with just that change. I believe that maybe her exhaust was very restrictive or maybe the blower was worn out maybe, but it didn't gain a lot of boost.

Last edited:
Let me know if anyone from the shootout takes it. Otherwise Put my name on the list, next inline
Thanks

Still for sale. I'm starting to look at xr7's, and I have enough stuff lying around to make another one pretty fast. Buy this thing before I get the winter itch. There wasn't one true xr7 at the shootout this year! Only one cougar.

Chris

Last edited:
Back