SC resale values.....

I think we noticed NADA showing higher resale earlier this year. Nice to see it holding on.

The problem I see is the good cars everyone complains when they ask over $4000 for them, and the ~~~~ ones everyone wants $2000 for.

As much as I would like this to be true the numbers appear to be $1-2000 high compared to what I see my other cars selling for.

Lol, I tried inputting a 1994 Super Coupe, it listed as options a four cylinder and six cylinder, and when I selected the six it deducted 10%!

Yeah, I did that too. I think the SC v6 is inc in the SC price.

My main reason for asking is I renewed my ins and the guy asked if I was sure I wanted full coverage...... I think he thought it was only worth 1500 bucks....

The interesting thing is that the resale values appear to be pretty well consistent, no matter where one is (based on what you guys are reporting). I know that some cars here in Canada, like Mustangs, go for a ridiculously higher amount than in the US. A really thrashed example of a SC goes for $500-$750 here (shot motor and/ or trans, seats need reupholstery, some rust issues, etc), one with a bit of work needed (minor cosmetic repairs, etc) goes for maybe $1500 and a really well kept example goes for $3000-$3500 or maybe a bit more. I got mine for $2000, albeit with a rebuilt status, and an '89 engine in it (based on the plugs and throttle body, the engine was well kept). I thought that was a fair price.

Back