Parting out 1989 Thunderbird SC

shocar4

Lmk what you need....interior is basically complete with cloth red seats and exterior is really nice condition with zero rust...
e7a63d2cb62775d2ffadef4060c61392.jpg

ec07e91473f83bff71cd1f0e73b425b7.jpg

c4a26dc7dfe07252dc5579b4f1872327.jpg

af2244f256ce7988ef9fae8f3fc1c608.jpg

Damn! looks like a decent car/shell, shame you have to gut/scrap... I'd love to peel off the front and rear bumper covers, and a whole bunch of other stuff...

Oh well, geographically challenged!

Platoribs I have a rear bumper cover in blue I would like to get rid of before winter if your interested.

SC Parts

There are a few parts I am looking for. To make it easier any thing that you have that I want I would like to know the price of it shipped to zip 93955 in CA. First I need a set of door hinges. I also need a set of door panels that are greyish. I could also use a set of hood struts. If you don't have the door panels how about just the inside arm rest/handle? I also need both side window motors. And last but not least a right (passenger) side front fender. Thank you.

front and rear covers good? would you consider meeting in charlotte? how much for the entry key pad?

Meeting in Charlotte

shocar4 - if meeting in Charlotte works for you, please let me know because that would work well for me.

Paul

front and rear covers good? would you consider meeting in charlotte? how much for the entry key pad?

they are in good shape...meeting in charlotte would be a challenge. I could meet you in salisbury nc which is right on 85

shocar4 - if meeting in Charlotte works for you, please let me know because that would work well for me.

Paul

my son has a ball tournament on sat in lexington nc....i can run down to salisbury and meet you there right off 85~

Passenger side lap belt receiver(?) shipped to 92660? The part where the belt plugs into, with the button...
Are the fog lamps ok?
Email me at Chapps34@gmail.com for a faster reply. Can paypal.
Thanks!
John

Back