New Website Pictures Needed

Slater85

SCCoA Member
Hey guys,

First off I want to say thanks for everyone's support with ordering my parts. I always wanted to make parts for my SC but didnt think they would end up on so many other birds. Because of the interest I got on the last Door Sill order, it really caught the "boss man's" interest over here and I have some pretty good support to start building parts throughout the year, not just on our downtime.

I've already made large runs of the oil caps so those will always be in stock, I've done a large run of coolant caps so those will always in stock, as soon as the chrome and ano come back. I re-designed the brake cap for a new gasket that's more readily available than the original one, so those will be available soon. I also have a few reproduction parts im working ( a few guys already know which ones. )

Where im getting at is, I plan on adding a whole SC/XR7 section to our website, and either restructuring my online store or just make one dedicated to the sc/xr7 with all the parts I make. What I need from everyone is pictures of the parts on our off your cars for my galleries and just so everyone can see them. If it's not too much trouble to just post them here or email them to me at sales@primoforged.com any and all pictures are welcome and will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Here's a few pictures of them uninstalled.

nina-agdal-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-edition-model-1124025972.jpg

ambrosio1002_zps2637afdc.jpg

Oh, wait, were you talking about something else?

Here is a pic of mine ive posted a couple times let me know if you need a higher res pic

Attachments

• sills.jpg
    sills.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 183
Installed all the goodies today. Everything looks fantastic! I filled in the letters on the bleeder cap with a sharpie. Thanks again Greg!

For some reasons the pics don't want to attache...

Last edited:
Back