PDA

View Full Version : Mustang Club of West Central FL car show 11/23

SuperChicken89
11-15-2014, 11:14 AM
I know this is late notice but the MCoWCFL is holding their annual Mustang/Ford show 11/23 in Sarasota. This is a great show every year with mostly Mustangs and some other Fords. I will be attending with the SC again this year. Anyone else interested in attending, here is the link to the show information..

http://www.mustangclubofwestcentralflorida.org/index.php/ponies-under-the-palms-registration

Bryan

BLOWN38
11-15-2014, 10:07 PM
hum i may come see you. should be heading to fl on the 21 or 22

SuperChicken89
11-16-2014, 10:19 AM
hum i may come see you. should be heading to fl on the 21 or 22

Chris it would be great to see you. Hope you can make it.

Bryan

Brad Klein
11-25-2014, 03:00 PM
sorry I missed you guys I was planning on coming down but ended up helping a buddy work on his truck :(

SuperChicken89
11-26-2014, 12:23 PM
sorry I missed you guys I was planning on coming down but ended up helping a buddy work on his truck :(

Brad.... would have been great to see you but maybe next time. Turned out to be a good day weather wise. When we left Orlando at 6:30 was overcast and threatening to rain. The roads were still wet form the overnight rain but never encountered any rain on the trip. About 20 miles from the show location the skies started to clear and all was good for the rest of the day.

Got to check out a 2015 Mustang GT up close. What an awesome looking car. I was impressed with the car and I think it looks better in person than in photos.

Bryan