Raised Top - price reduced

Miller

Raised top - Origionally listed at $190 shipped, I will go to $125 shipped. -pic in post 7

Autolite electronic fuel pressure guage $110shipped

Below is all SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

SCU CNC big valve heads , SCU spec cam w pushrods, 1.73 scorpion roller rockers $1600 shipped SOLD
SCTBA2400 MAF ( 90mm ) w/ filter adaptor, filter and silicone coupler. $170 shipped SOLDAutolite spark plug wires , low miles i would like $20 shipped
MP FMIC with Griffen high capacity rad, spall fan, all couplers and t-bolts. $1000 picked-up.[B
]80lb siemens injectors $210 shipped. SOLD
3.73 diff, SOLD
newer headlights $ 75 shipped
Stealth 340LPH fuel pump $90 shipped SOLD
6G alt, very low miles comes with harness. $100 shipped. SOLD
b&M tranny cooler with 2400CMF IC puller fan $90 shipped. SOLD
94/95 steeringwheel guage pod SOLD
Clear corners. $40 shipped SOLD
Meth kit. $275 shipped. SOLD
Mid-length headers + exhst SOLD
[/B]

Send paypal to Jaymiller26@hotmail.com
If paypal add 3% for fees or send as gift.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a 94-95 SC auto shifter bezel trim, radio/climate control trim panel, and driver door switch panel.

In near perfect condition! Mine has a few scratches and a gouge or two, so I'm looking to improve on that. All in black.

Let me know if you have any of that, thanks!

Joe
mcgeggy@yahoo.com

Pms sent.........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 1,633
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 1,766
Last edited:
performance parts

hey miller tony here I wanna stop by this week and see what we can make a deal on .

I'm looking for a rust-free right side door and fender, and possibly a small section of the floorpan on the passenger front. I'm in NJ, so I could come and pick them up.

Right side is driver? The doors are a no-go because i chopped them
Up and took motors and wiring out of them. Fender and floor is doable

Right side is passenger side. On the floor, I need the channel along the outside of the front floorboard. Let me know how much, and I can come and pull the parts myself if it will save a bit. Also where on long-island are you? Thanks!

Mike

sc parts

i'll take the driver fender and trunk if in good shape, idler pulley (next to the a/c.

Back