In the 11 second group!

cas23

went racing sunday and had soo many issues.. but i managed to make a lot of about 4 solid 11 sec passes.

i got a fuel issue that ill have to figure out over winter. i got some plans and hope i can make it happen

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gj1FDXBO10c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8jwKRhMD_Jc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks guys! I got a fuel issue I got to figure out. afr's would not come around. it was decent on those passes. I got to put some bushings on the rear and struts. this things is all over the place and bounces on a small pebble. and needs a Dave Dalke tune :D

Trunk monkey - this has 25% over drive now, thought I would clear that up.

Thanks guys! I got a fuel issue I got to figure out. afr's would not come around. it was decent on those passes. I got to put some bushings on the rear and struts. this things is all over the place and bounces on a small pebble. and needs a Dave Dalke tune :D

Watching your launch makes me want a trans brake in my AOD

Thanks for the update. I'll make the change.

Make sure you get that new time on the SCCoA list!

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?133077-2014-SCCoA-Top-15

Back