Parting out a 1990 SC Auto located 47586

OffRoadRanger00

I am preparing to part out my 90 SC. There's a small list of things spoken for which include:front and rear bumper covers, cowel panel, tail light and reflectors, sun visors, and VMM. As for the rest it's all fair game. IF someone were to want the whole car, better act fast. I would like to sell the engine(minus supercharger) and transmission whole. If you would be within 250mi pick up would be best, but I will deliver in that range for a fee to cover expenses. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. This isn't my first rodeo, I think if you look back in the best sellers thread I'm in there. Any items you purchase will ship within 2-3 days of when I have received payment. I take PayPal, money orders, and wire transfers. My number is 8126081894. I'd prefer to do most if not all communication that way via txt or phone call. If I dot answer, please leave a voicemail with name, number and parts interested in. I will call you back as fast as I can. Any pics you may want I can email them or send to you via txt or mms. Thanks ahead of time. No item too small. Hit me up fellas. Tons of good parts. Interrior is next to perfect and had just been professionally cleaned by service master less than 2 months ago. So let's get this ball rolling! Oh, and I ask that any components that would stop the car from rolling sell last because I need to roll it around during the process. That's all. Thanks in advance.

I do have a brand new never installed deep sump Aluminum trans pan and stacked plate style trans cooler that I never got the chance to install. I paid over 300$ for both but will take 275$+ shipping if anyone is interested in them. The pan fits both AOD and AOD-E.

Could you send me pictures of the door sticker and buck tag (metal tag screwed into radiator core support)? We are working with Marti Reports to find more details about various production numbers of different SC options.

front turn signal lights

Do you have the front turn signal lights in good condition? What price shipped?

Thanks!

I am preparing to part out my 90 SC. There's a small list of things spoken for which include:front and rear bumper covers, cowel panel, tail light and reflectors, sun visors, and VMM. As for the rest it's all fair game. IF someone were to want the whole car, better act fast. I would like to sell the engine(minus supercharger) and transmission whole. If you would be within 250mi pick up would be best, but I will deliver in that range for a fee to cover expenses. ALL SHIPPING CHARGES ARE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER. This isn't my first rodeo, I think if you look back in the best sellers thread I'm in there. Any items you purchase will ship within 2-3 days of when I have received payment. I take PayPal, money orders, and wire transfers. My number is 8126081894. I'd prefer to do most if not all communication that way via txt or phone call. If I dot answer, please leave a voicemail with name, number and parts interested in. I will call you back as fast as I can. Any pics you may want I can email them or send to you via txt or mms. Thanks ahead of time. No item too small. Hit me up fellas. Tons of good parts. Interrior is next to perfect and had just been professionally cleaned by service master less than 2 months ago. So let's get this ball rolling! Oh, and I ask that any components that would stop the car from rolling sell last because I need to roll it around during the process. That's all. Thanks in advance.
How much for the abs unit and cost to ship to 37804. Email me at ccoen20@gmail.com thank you.

auto shifter handle

Still looking for a auto shifter handle in good shape for reasonable price. pics?

Thanks,
Horn

Got the biggest part of the exterior and interrior stripped and ready to move. Also have a brand new trans cooler and deep aluminum pan that will fit AOD and AOD-E. Brand new, never installed will take 275 shipped for both. Txt or email for pics.

Parting out a 1990 SC Aoto located 47586

Could you send me pictures of the door sticker and buck tag (metal tag screwed into radiator core support)? We are working with Marti Reports to find more details about various production numbers of different SC options.

Kirk,
I need to send the vin number, as I' am unable to upload pics. I have tried, and it wont do it.
Who would I give this to privately?

Thank you,
Jim Ortiz JOHN 3:16

parts

So, if the shocks have been replaced, where are the originals? I'm new here and not familiar with the workings. With all the cars being parted out there should be some available. How can I make contact with someone looking to sell?

From what I gather there's no way to get the original tokico shocks in the United States right now. So all the ones that have gone bad Have been replaced with regular non-adjustable shocks. you'll have to get real lucky to find a set of factory shocks from a supercoupe that are in good working order. When I got my car, the actuators were in the trunk. LOL

Back