SC Silencer?

yea does give it a touch more sound, I pulled on a honda once going over a bridge (was a guy I worked with) and later that day when I seen him at worked he asked me what the hell that awesome screaming sound was my car was making lol

its common to either tig weld them up or just fill them in with a metal filler

yea does give it a touch more sound, I pulled on a honda once going over a bridge (was a guy I worked with) and later that day when I seen him at worked he asked me what the hell that awesome screaming sound was my car was making lol

its common to either tig weld them up or just fill them in with a metal filler
Oh your probably talking about the silencer holes in the supercharger its self. I thought there was some silencer thing in the airbox.

I'm guessing you have to pull the supercharger to fill in the silencer holes?

Oh your probably talking about the silencer holes in the supercharger its self. I thought there was some silencer thing in the airbox.

I'm guessing you have to pull the supercharger to fill in the silencer holes?

If you remove the air box you'll find the air silencer - it sits in the fender well behind the splash guard and bumper cover. Removing it won't have a real improvement in the sound of the Supercharger and would just be a waste of time.

The supercharger whine would be noticable louder getting a metal cold air intake and a cone filter.

-Tim

If you remove the air box you'll find the air silencer - it sits in the fender well behind the splash guard and bumper cover. Removing it won't have a real improvement in the sound of the Supercharger and would just be a waste of time.

The supercharger whine would be noticable louder getting a metal cold air intake and a cone filter.

-Tim

Thanks Tim.
I took the cone filter off my 98 SHO, and put it on the SC, and It does make the supercharger much louder! I know thats kind of goofy, but I love the whine of a SC'er!!

Back