Early Model (89-93) parts

smms25

So I have a lot of parts I need to sell. The parts are at my parent's house near Macon, GA (actually called Culloden, zip code 31016) and are about an hour south of me, so I will get pictures as soon as I can. I will going down the weekend of the 17th and can snap some pictures.

If you are interested PM me or email smms25@aol.com - I do not want to ship large parts but could meet in Atlanta (given enough time to get the parts from my parents). You can also text me at 478-960-8505

I really need to get rid of these parts, but I do not want to give them away either. The wife and I are buying a house and trying to unload these parts.

Here is a brief list of the parts I have:

1. Exhaust system with 2 dynomax mufflers (I'm pretty sure it's dynomax, but I will check) either 2.25" or 2.5". I will measure
2. One (1) downtube, will direct bolt up to the exhaust system above (1 of the downtubes fell off the truck of the guy who was hauling this stuff for me... so you would need to get the other side made - may cost you $60-$100). I will also check which side it is for (driver or passenger)
3. 91 White Trunk lid (a small bit of rust where the license plate goes)
4. 89-91 Taillamp panel SOLD
5. Early model supercharger SOLD
6. 89-93 Black Door Panels SOLD
7. 89-93 Black Headliner
8. 89-93 Black Glove Compartment SOLD
9. 89-93 Black Visors SOLD
10. 89-93 Black Sunroof (glass, track, etc.)
11. 89-93 Black console SOLD
12. 89-93 Black instrument cluster trim
13. 89-93 Black carpet w/ padding
14. 89-93 Black seat belts SOLD
15. 89-93 Black console top SOLD
16. 89-93 Black rear quarter trim SOLD
17. 89-93 Black sail panels
18. 89-93 Black kick panels SOLD
19. JBL speakers (subwoofer w/ box - I think one of the plastic brackets is broken with amplifier, and other speakers - I'll have to do an inventory to figure out what all I have)
20. 89-93 Black e-brake handleSOLD
21. 89-93 Miscellaneous black interior pieces
22. Two dynamax mufflers (I believe they are 2.5 in, 2.5 out) but I'll check - brand new
23. Magnaflow resonator (I'll check the size on this too) - brand new
24. Magnaflow universal catalytic converters (2) - again I'll check the size - brand new

25. 89-93 Black Dash (Perfect condition) - would take an offer I couldn't refuse for this one (I need a 93 gray dash in equally good shape, but have found that to be a difficult part to track down)

Make some offers. I need to get these parts gone since I am buying a house. For those of you waiting to get measurements, I haven't gotten a chance to go down to my parents place.

Last edited:
22. 89-93 Black Dash (Perfect condition) - would take an offer I couldn't refuse for this one (I need a 93 gray dash in equally good shape, but have found that to be a difficult part to track down)

I'm looking for a black dash and I just happened to have a grey one in perfect condition to trade for it. :eek:. Even if we would meet half way that would still be a long drive :mad:

Interested in the tail lights, door panel and if it is a 2.5" the exhaust system.

Thanks

89-93 parts

So I have a lot of parts I need to sell. The parts are at my parent's house near Macon, GA (actually called Culloden, zip code 31016) and are about an hour south of me, so I will get pictures as soon as I can. I will going down the weekend of the 17th and can snap some pictures.

If you are interested PM me or email smms25@aol.com - I do not want to ship large parts but could meet in Atlanta (given enough time to get the parts from my parents). You can also text me at 478-960-8505

I really need to get rid of these parts, but I do not want to give them away either. The wife and I are buying a house and trying to unload these parts.

Here is a brief list of the parts I have:

1. Exhaust system with 2 dynomax mufflers (I'm pretty sure it's dynomax, but I will check) either 2.25" or 2.5". I will measure
2. One (1) downtube, will direct bolt up to the exhaust system above (1 of the downtubes fell off the truck of the guy who was hauling this stuff for me... so you would need to get the other side made - may cost you $60-$100). I will also check which side it is for (driver or passenger)
3. 91 White Trunk lid (a small bit of rust where the license plate goes)
4. 89-91 Taillamp panel - Complete and not cracked, damaged or anything
5. Early model supercharger (complete and painted black) - in great shape
6. 89-93 Black Door Panels SOLD
7. 89-93 Black Headliner
8. 89-93 Black Glove Compartment
9. 89-93 Black Visors
10. 89-93 Black Sunroof (glass, track, etc.)
11. 89-93 Black console (5-speed, top and bottom with fog light switches)
12. 89-93 Black instrument cluster trim
13. 89-93 Black carpet w/ padding
14. 89-93 Black seat belts
15. 89-93 Black console top
16. 89-93 Black rear quarter trim
17. 89-93 Black sail panels
18. 89-93 Black kick panels
19. JBL speakers (subwoofer w/ box - I think one of the plastic brackets is broken with amplifier, and other speakers - I'll have to do an inventory to figure out what all I have)
20. 89-93 Black e-brake handle
21. 89-93 Miscellaneous black interior pieces (ask me about any I forgot to mention - seats are gone)
22. Two dynamax mufflers (I believe they are 2.5 in, 2.5 out) but I'll check - brand new
23. Magnaflow resonator (I'll check the size on this too) - brand new
24. Magnaflow universal catalytic converters (2) - again I'll check the size - brand new

25. 89-93 Black Dash (Perfect condition) - would take an offer I couldn't refuse for this one (I need a 93 gray dash in equally good shape, but have found that to be a difficult part to track down)

PM sent to you

Hey guys, I closed on a house today and will be tied up working on it all weekend. It will take me a several days till I can get part #'s and measurements.

Changed my mind on the dash... anyone interested? Make an offer. This thing is in excellent condition.

A guy from the forum is coming to get some of the parts this weekend. Need to get rid of it all if possible. See cars for sale ad as well. I have a 93 teal 5 speed (great car that needs a little TLC) and 90 SC white 5 speed (parts car)

Information on the catalytic converters, mufflers, and resonator:
Magnaflow catalytic conveters, 2" in/out, part unmber 53004CA
Dynomax mufflers, 2.25" in/out, part #: 17731
Magnaflow resonator, center in, offset out, 3" in/out (I believe)... could not find the part number.

condition and price on ebrake

What's the condition of the leather and price of the emergency brake handle shipped to 54220?

Happen to have review mirror with the auto dimming or whatever?

Thanks!

EDIT: What I mean to say is a rearview mirror with an auto headlight function. I have harnesses hanging from where the mirror should be.

Last edited:
What's the condition of the leather and price of the emergency brake handle shipped to 54220?

Happen to have review mirror with the auto dimming or whatever?

Thanks!

EDIT: What I mean to say is a rearview mirror with an auto headlight function. I have harnesses hanging from where the mirror should be.

Jman, sorry, I had not updated the post recently. Glenn (XB-70) came and got a lot of the black interior parts Easter weekend. I've updated the list now. Those parts are gone.

Bump to the top. Parts and cars for sale. Check the cars for sale ad for pictures of the 93 teal bird.

wtb 89 brake proportioning valve

It is the valve block both front / rear brake lines in and out, mounted to the frame under the abs unit, with a brake warning switch.
-Keith

Exterior Parts available?

I am interisted in all 4 roof drip molding pieces that are riveted in above both doors and above both side rear windows. Please let me know to ship to 11772.

Back