Supercoupe idling poorly

Charkly

Damn it all-I just bought a 93 thunderbird sc, and it doesnt idle good. Ever since my friend had it it would always stumble below 1000 rpm's. It runs great, and has a 5speed. I know it needs an 02 sensor, and everything is stock with 99k on it. Anyone else have this problem-also, im looking for any performance parts for sale for this car, and really want a good clutch kit. Anything performance for this car will get my attention, and i really would like to know if anyone elses car has had this problem. Also, how high does your boost gauge rise if you free rev your cars wuickly from idle to redline-and does it drop right back down, or stay there if you apply steady throttle. My boost blips, then goes right down-if i slowly increase throttle at a standstill, it doesnt move into the boost section at all-what parts give you the most power, and who has an unmodified set of heads to sell that i can get ported-i bought a brand new ford short block, and want to build an entire motor before i tear min out-thanks-main concern is the idle-please help asap-thanks-email at: OefeleinKC@aol.com and post.:confused:

Back