PDA

View Full Version : Almost EVERYTHING for sale

Ryan A Harris
01-17-2015, 12:42 PM
Not my SC, or what I need for it to run. However, all the parts I have been hoarding over the last 10-15 years have got to go. I have waaaaay too much for a one SC garage, plus I'm tired of seeing all the parts I have hear just sitting around not be used, or going to a good use. I'm not going to list every part I have available, but I have a little of everything:

Engine, wheels, seats, ground effects, gauges, sensors, suspension parts, SCT chip and more.

Not much available in aftermarket parts(keeping those for my build)most of what I'm looking to move out are stock parts off of parts cars. If you have been looking or are looking for a few items to keep your SC running, or want to have a spare of something, send me an email & I'll sent you pics, info. I'm not looking for top $ on these parts, more so a good home & give me some space to work on my build.

Email is the best way to reach me. ryanharris700@hotmail.com

redyellowblue
02-18-2015, 01:21 AM
Hi Ryan; I just saw you have some usable items ! Don't need a whole lot but like to see them sometime. In the neighborhood, Brantford also. Let me know when is the best time for you, thx John!

Fastphil
03-12-2015, 04:30 PM
email sent!

Edward E Hill
03-13-2015, 07:16 PM
Hi, I'm looking for a good vehicle maintenance monitor. Do you have a operational one and what would you sell it for??

Ryan A Harris
04-22-2015, 05:26 PM
Found a complete rear pumkin from one of my SC's. It has 3.27 gears. Asking only $50 for this unit.

No VMM's here in working order, sorry.

Igotacar
04-27-2015, 05:58 PM
[
I have a few vmm.

QUOTE=Ryan A Harris;1085440]Found a complete rear pumkin from one of my SC's. It has 3.27 gears. Asking only $50 for this unit.

No VMM's here in working order, sorry.[/QUOTE]