NOS Ford antilock ABS pump kit Thunderbird,Cougar,Continental

Expensive stuff! $207 for ONE headlight?! I bought a pair of New OEM headlights for $140 this past Spring. At least he has a "Best Offer" option.

I put an offer of 265 on mine and he accepted it, I think he sees blood in the water by now lol.

Offer more than 270

I put an offer for 250, 260, and 270 and he declined all three, so if your gonna offer start higher than that with the price increased Im guessing he wants around 300 at least

I put an offer for 250, 260, and 270 and he declined all three, so if your gonna offer start higher than that with the price increased Im guessing he wants around 300 at least

I wish I would have read this first, I just wasted 2 offers of 250 and the 265, I got one offer left and only 2 pumps to go

**made my final offer of $325....DECLINED.

Last edited:
Man he must want asking price, he realized the feeding frenzy lol

I messaged him prior to my last offer asking his lowest offer he would accept. He replied with $350 and he will be raising the price again most likely. So I bought at 350, I dont want to take that chance

~~~, wow! I guess when he sees sales he ups the price. I suppose the market of supply vs demand is in full force here LOL

Back