T56 wiring and crossmember modifacations need help

davec73

SCCoA Member
I am planning to install my T56 in the next couple of days and I have some questions for things like the back up sensor, speedo and reverse lockout solenoid wiring. I am also curious as to what modifications I am going to have to make to my cross member and what tranny mount will be used. I have most of what I need besides that any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I know my comments were more directed at that azz hat but I'm sure you knew that. In other news, the t56 isn't the only thing you will have to deal with to outrun me in 2015 and good luck ÷)

I would also like to thank John Ludorf and Larry Van Zandt for there help on the sccoa Facebook page last night it got me a good ways farther along in getting this job done.

Plus the fact that I got you to goto rob for your rebuild. It will shift like it was touched by the hand of god !

Good luck keeping up with my little m90 :)

T56 (LS1) electrical parts:
AC Delco PT107 GM 12085485 Backup lamp pigtail connector
AC Delco PT249 GM 12101857 Reverse Lock out pigtail connector
AC Delco PT1798 GM 88987993 speedo pig tail connector
MikeH

T56 (LS1) electrical parts:
AC Delco PT107 GM 12085485 Backup lamp pigtail connector
AC Delco PT249 GM 12101857 Reverse Lock out pigtail connector
AC Delco PT1798 GM 88987993 speedo pig tail connector
MikeH
Mike I've got all the pig tails I am just curious on what wires go to what pin on each plug.

OEM GM connectors, the connections are as follows:
Reverse Lockout
Pink - +12V
Green - ground

Backup Lights
Green to ignition +12V
Brown to backup lights

VSS
Purple – speedometer signal
Green/Black - Ground

OEM GM connectors, the connections are as follows:
Reverse Lockout
Pink - +12V
Green - ground

Backup Lights
Green to ignition +12V
Brown to backup lights

VSS
Purple – speedometer signal
Green/Black - Ground
That's awesome but when I bought my connecters they are just the connector without the wires lol

Back