SC & LX PARTS FOR SALE - Stock & Aftermarket

LXSC

Unfortunately I haven't had the time that I used to have to get the bird back on the road so I have decided to keep what I've built (1990 LX converted to a V8) and sell the rest. Right now I just have pictures of the Oxford white fenders but I'll have more items available over the next week or two. If you’d like to come by and check out everything I’ve got available, I’ll be home (20 minutes from Newmarket) on Saturday if you get in touch with me and want to come by.

These fenders were refurbished and repainted by Andrei out of his shop in Etobicoke to the tune of $400. Anyone who has had him do work for them can tell you that he does an exceptional job. Even though they weren’t that rusted at the bottom when I bought them, he insisted on rebuilding the bottom portions and making them good as (if not better) than new. They were for my LX but they were originally SC fender if I remember correctly. They were $100 plus the $400 for the work but I’ll settle for the first offer of $300 or more for the pair of them. You can see them by going to this link: http://1drv.ms/1MPHse5

Here's a list of what else I've got for sale right now and what I’d like to get for it. If I haven’t specified it as used, it’s brand new and unused. If it’s from an SC, it was a 1990 with 199,900 km on the odometer when the engine blew it became a parts car. Here’s what I’ve got and what I’d like to get for it:

- Rebuilt SC 8.8” Rear housing with 3:55 gears ($275 rebuild done by TDS Transmission) $250
- KYB Shocks $125
- X-Drilled/Slotted/Zinc plated rotors for all 4 corners $150
- Pair of black interior front door panels in excellent condition with Infinity tweeters mounted perfectly in both $150
- Black leather rear seat (both parts) in exceptionally good condition $150
- Green 1993 LX front bumper $100
- Both Rear SC brake & suspension assemblies $75
- Pair of SC half shafts $75
- Used Pro-M 80 mm MAF & air filter $75
- Used 2.5” Dual In/Dual Out Magnaflow muffler $75
- Single Infinity Reference 5752CG 5x7 speaker $25

These are the most significant items I can think of at the moment. I have a lot more black and burgundy red leather parts and Infinity audio components to name a few other things. I’ll make it available as I remember it and dig it up. For now, if you’d like pictures of anything in particular, more details or would like to come check it out, you can PM me or give me a call/text at 647-893-8116.

As you may have guessed, the T-bird and the time any energy I used to have for it has waned in the face of only getting busier one day to the next. Here’s hoping that those of you here in Ontario and anywhere else who still have a driven interest in the MN12’s can make good use of everything I’ve accumulated over the years.

Last edited:
More Pictures & Ceramic Coated/Chrome SC Wheels

I've added some additional pictures of the H&R shocks as well as the 2.5" dual in/dual out Magnaflow resonator.

I also have a full set of 1990 SC 16" wheels & metal center caps that I had ceramic coated at Fireball coatings. Like most else I'm selling, they've never been used (since being coated) and still have the chrome like shine. I'll have pictures of these up within the next 2-3 weeks. If I remember correctly, it was $100 per wheel to get them coated. $250 or best offer and you've got a deal.

KYB GR-2 Shocks

I've posted pictures of the KYB GR-2 shocks at this link: http://1drv.ms/1MPHse5

It looks like the paint is starting to chip along the outer rim of the fronts shocks so it'll be $100 for all four of them, or $60 for the front shocks and $70 for the rear. A great deal considering I paid over $200 for the set and have never used them. All four come in the original boxes with the installation instructions and installation hardware.

Last edited:
Door Panels

Can you post pic of door panels

At the moment, all I have at the moment are two poor quality pics of the tweeters installed on them. I've uploaded them my OneDrive link here: http://1drv.ms/1MPHse5

Even though they were from the SC with just shy of 200,000 km on it, I can tell you that they are in excellent overall condition with no noticeable marks or signs of wear and tear. Also, I'd had prior experience removing door panels from my LX so I didn't damage any of the clips or screw holes when I removed these ones from the SC.

Are you able to get to the link to see all the pictures? I tried posting here on the forum but it was so slow that I just decided to use a link where I've posted them instead. If that doesn't work for you or anyone else, don't hesitate to message me with your email and I'll send them to you.

Last edited:
1993 Ford Thunderbird LX Front Bumper

I've just posted pictures of the teal green front bumper from a 1993 Ford Thunderbird LX. Other than paint chips, there are no major cracks or tears. With a new coat of paint, I'd look good as new.

If anyone is interested in checking out some of these parts, I have the H&R springs, KYB shocks, Magnaflow muffler and this bumper at my work in Markham. Give me a call at 647-893-8116 anytime or PM me if you'd like to come by and take a look.

At the moment, all I have at the moment are two poor quality pics of the tweeters installed on them. I've uploaded them my OneDrive link here: http://1drv.ms/1Jqe0a1

Even though they were from the SC with just shy of 200,000 km on it, I can tell you that they are in excellent overall condition with no noticeable marks or signs of wear and tear. Also, I'd had prior experience removing door panels from my LX so I didn't damage any of the clips or screw holes when I removed these ones from the SC.

Are you able to get to the link to see all the pictures? I tried posting here on the forum but it was so slow that I just decided to use a link where I've posted them instead. If that doesn't work for you or anyone else, don't hesitate to message me with your email and I'll send them to you.

Can't seem to access pics

At the moment, all I have at the moment are two poor quality pics of the tweeters installed on them. I've uploaded them my OneDrive link here: http://1drv.ms/1Jqe0a1

I just started to use One drive. I believe that your email address and password are needed to access the pics.

Den

Updates & More Pictures

I changed the permission on the link to my Onedrive so anyone should be able to access all the pictures of my parts at this link: http://1drv.ms/1MPHse5
I also changed it throughout through out this thread so all the links from my prior posts should work as well if they are the same as this one.

I now have many more pictures of various black and burgundy interior parts including the black door panels with Infinity tweeters installed. There are also two pictures of the ceramic coated SC rims. All of the rims are in similarly great condition as the one pictured and they all come with the coated aluminum center caps.

I also found a pair of used clear corner signal lenses that I purchased and never installed. $35 and they are yours. What else? Well I know I've got a full set of brand new stainless steel brake lines made by Classic Tube if memory serves me right. I don't know if they'd work for the SC but they'd definitely work for an LX. I paid $156.64 for them and don't know how much demand there is for them so make me an offer.

Interior Parts

I'll be posting all the interior parts in this particular folder: http://1drv.ms/1E8dcXW

Even if you don't see it, it doesn't mean I don't have one lying around so ask away and I'll let you know if I have what you're looking for or not.

Brake Parts - Slotted/X-Drilled Rotors & Motorcraft Brake Pads

I've got pictures posted of the brake rotors as well as Motorcraft brake pads now. The front brake rotors will fit a 1990 LX and possibly the SC as well for years ranging from 1989 to 1992. The rear brake rotors are for a 1989 to 1992 SC only. The same is true for the brake pads with regards to compatibility.

vehicle maintenance monitor

My monitor for my 1991 sc has fallen apart and I'm looking for a good operational one. Do you have and how much??

Clear Corners

Do you happen to have pictures of the clear corners, I didn't see any on your one drive.

Are they still up for grabs? $35shipped?

Clear Corners

Do you happen to have pictures of the clear corners, I didn't see any on your one drive.

Are they still up for grabs? $35shipped?

I'll take some and poist them for you. They are still up for grabs. You can message me for more details. When you do, let me know your email so that we can get in touch.

I'll take some and poist them for you. They are still up for grabs. You can message me for more details. When you do, let me know your email so that we can get in touch.

Turns out I am unable to receive/send PMs, since my account is new... A little frustrating because my old account was locked out too. Weird right?

Anyhow, please feel free to email at this address. DFDesignLLC@gmail.com I will also be at Ford Nationals on Saturday from 7a-1p. Will you be there?

Back