PDA

View Full Version : MFMC 25th Annual Mustang & Ford Roundup February 28th

SuperChicken89
01-26-2015, 06:17 PM
If anyone is interested, the MFMC will be holding their annual car show on 2/28 in Longwood this year. This year for whatever reason they changed the location from the always successful Waterford Lakes to Historic Downtown Longwood. I personally think it is a mistake but hopefully I am wrong.

Here is the link to the registration: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07ead3nvbkb4ce1003&llr=kzwhflcab

I will have the SC there as usual. Hope to see another SC there.... maybe.

Bryan

SuperChicken89
02-27-2015, 09:47 AM
I guess my SC will be the lone wolf at this show. 417 views and not a single reply... :rolleyes: I will feel so alone in the sea of Mustangs.

Bryan

Kurt K
02-27-2015, 10:29 AM
I guess my SC will be the lone wolf at this show. 417 views and not a single reply... :rolleyes: I will feel so alone in the sea of Mustangs.

Bryan

Bryan,

I hope to make this one year, but I need to wait until I have an enclosed trailer....too much salt on the roads this time of the year.

Kurt

BLOWN38
02-27-2015, 11:00 AM
Have fun Bryan. We are hoping to make it down next weekend for NMRA. Need the custom headers on the Marauder to finish up SOON.

Brad Klein
02-27-2015, 03:52 PM
wish I could but the car is apart and in shambles on the bright side I am working on it, the trunk is a lot different than everything I have ever done and taking a lot longer than I want

kamakazie_1
02-27-2015, 08:12 PM
I was hoping that I'd be there Bryan but still no car... Let me rephrase that, a lot of freakin cars just none running!!

Have fun though..

RJ

SuperChicken89
03-02-2015, 12:10 PM
The show was good considering the weather wasn't :( Very light brief showers in the morning and afternoon the rain was heavier and steadier. Had to spend a couple hours cleaning up my junk after driving home. Maintaining a clean car sucks sometimes especially when your anal retentive like I am. Actually washed the SC in the rain when I got home.... I'm very ill :D

Bryan

SuperChicken89
03-02-2015, 02:34 PM
Have fun Bryan. We are hoping to make it down next weekend for NMRA. Need the custom headers on the Marauder to finish up SOON.

Chris... Wish i could make it to Bradenton this coming weekend.

Have fun!

Bryan