Driveshaft spec sheet

BirdofPrey97

Anyone have all the information available? I do not have mine here to do the measurements. I know 53.80 is the length, but the other specs are needed. Anyone has the yoke and flange part numbers that would be helpful as well.

#1 EXTENSION HOUSING TO PINION FLANGE DISTANCE ___________________________________________
#2 PINION FLANGE PILOT DIAMETER _____________________________________________________________
#3 PINION FLANGE BOLT HOLES __________________________________________________________________
#4 PINION FLANGE BOLT HOLE CIRCLE DIAMETER _______________________________________________
#5 DISTANCE BETWEEN END OF OUTPUT SHAFT AND EXTENSION HOUSING ________________________
#6 DOES THE OUTPUT SHAFT HAVE A THREADED HOLE IN THE END?  YES X NO
#7 COUNT THE NUMBER OF SPLINES ON THE TRANS OUTPUT SHAFT. _____28__________________________

Sorry, figured if they had the 53.80 measurement they would know it's a 5 spd. Working with 2 vendors to have one made. See who comes in with the cheapest price. Looking like about 380 for one shipped to me but have gotten all the prices yet.

tell ya what i am looking to,if you get the info you need and you would share with me who you are using tell them they will have two to make i have been looking as well but i am in the same issue that you are, but my problem is i really dont have a lift close to get the measurements that i need.seems everyone i have contacted wants all of those measurements.I need a lift and two people but i am needing to do this i have been putting it off.I might have a chance monday or tuesday.

The cheapest way to get a good driveshaft for a 5-speed is to buy a crown Vic police car driveshaft ($100 on Craigslist or the junkyard) and have it shortened. It cost me $150 to have it shortened, including new u-joints.

Back