1990 Anniversary; Auto; 28k Original miles; Like new; Philly, PA

Pat DiPersia

SCCoA Admin
I'm selling my Anniversary. I don't drive it much and don't enjoy it as much as someone else could. It's taking up garage space, so. . . It's time.

I'll start with the good - the car is AMAZING inside and out! I'm the third owner, but everyone who owned it babied the car. It has about 28k on the (working) odometer. Paint looks like it was shot yesterday; while it doesn't need it, someone who works magic with a buffer and black paint would make this car look like a mirror. Never been in an accident, nothing ever repainted or done over. Interior is about the day is rolled off the line as well.

The bad - no AC. Might be a simple charge, but I've never messed with it. Clear on the wheels is starting to fade, but with a little polish, they still look very good. The window motors are getting tired. I replaced the plastic pieces inside the motor so they work fine, but getting pretty slow. At one point, the car had a front plate on it, so there are two holes and the outline of the mounting plate on the front bumper. I imagine this can be easily fixed.

Otherwise, the car needs nothing. Inspection is current, tires and brakes are good.

The only parts not original on this car are the battery, tires and belts (NOS) as far as I know/can find.

The car does not come with any Anniversary accessories.

For better or worse, this car really is not optioned at all. It's an automatic, unfortunately; otherwise, there aren't many other options. Base radio, no moonroof, no lighting package, etc.

This car was recently featured in the 40 years of Carlisle display as well as in the Carlisle Imports vs Domestics Faceoff display at the Philadelphia Auto Show with about 35 interesting cars. Everyone loved the car at the auto show and I could have spent all day talking to people who had an SC or had a friend that had one. Everyone wanted to talk about that car.

Currently offering the car at $8500 and willing to negotiate. I am in no rush to sell though and no trades.

Please feel free to ask away if you have questions or want a particular photo. Best way to reach me is via email at pat AT dipersia . com

Photos below have been scaled to fit your screen; clicking on the photos will bring up the FULL size photo (You MAY need to click the photo again once the new window opens to get the full size photo.)

Nice!! Makes me want to sell the AR kit and all the performance parts I've bought for my project sc and just buy this one.

Pat, she is absolutely beautiful, I love seeing these cars in this kind of condition

hope you get what your asking for her, shes definitely worth it

Get a bid in then!

Unfortunately I only have room for one MN12. Had my seller insisted I wait until this spring to make the transaction I'd own this car at a song. Oh well, congrats to the buyer - they have a nice collectors piece, I hope they treat it as such.

Back