2015 Calisle Show Fieldl BBQ

XxSlowpokexX

Who wants to help out? Bring a grill? Brig food? Dessert? Beverages? Utensils/plates!

Let me know here. We will add to the main thread. Thanks!

Barbecue covered

I'll bring a gas grill and a full tank of propane, I can bring a case of soda and water

I don't have a portable grill but my cousin does; I'll see if he wants to bring it. I can stop at BJ's for stuff, just let me know what we need.

SCCoA will be sponsoring lunch again this year. We'll be providing burgers and dogs and the fixings, as well as (non-alcoholic) drinks.

The help comes in with the grills, propane, etc. I'm not as worried about a head count here as I usually hit the local Walmart or whatever Friday night once I have a better feel for home many people will be around. If anyone wants to bring their own food to share, that's certainly welcome!

Definitely need help with the grills, propane and grill masters though. If anyone can help, would appreciate it. Can never have enough grills going.

I will donate Aluminum Foil to the cause ! I can also hook us up with a box of the foil sheets to wrap burgers and dogs in.

I'm gonna have to find a dog kennel that watches special needs dogs or I won't be attending....I'm all paid for Carlisle but keep forgetting that my dog is gonna need special care for his Diabetes!! I'm going to be calling around soon to figure something out!!!

Bring the dog with you Tom. Or is it too big. I think the motel is pet friendly.

I'll have to see if the hotel allows pets...he is a small corgi but barks at everything he hears and its loud:eek:

But I could put a cone on him and that way he don't try to bite me when I give him his insulin shot cause it usually takes 2 people lol

Carlisle PA

I hope we have a much bigger turnout this year! Do we have a ruff idea of how many Supercoupes will be there this year for the 60th Anniversary?

a new guy from here in south carolina is going...username is dave4567 and his email is dave4567@aol.com. He told me he has reservations already...i think he is trying to get paul to go as well(masssc). I probably will not be going, small child and my wife is a dentist, so time off is a little difficult sometimes, more so for something related to my car probably to be honest.

I am coming from SC!

Hi group. I will be driving my 95 SC up to Carlisle! I have spoken with a couple of good guys in SC with SC's.

See you guys soon! I'm not computer savvy enough to post a photo of my SC!

DAVE4567

Hi group. I will be driving my 95 SC up to Carlisle! I have spoken with a couple of good guys in SC with SC's.

See you guys soon! I'm not computer savvy enough to post a photo of my SC!

DAVE4567

Don't feel bad I am just learning myself how to navigate the site :D

OK gang, we're still in need of grills.

We only have Rob and Chris as bringing a grill and propane. Bryan's cousin maybe, but. . .

Who else could bring a portable grill and propane? I expect we'll have a decent turn-out this year. Two portable grills aren't going to cut it.

Pat I just emailed my group about grills. I'm pretty sure I'll just throw my cousin's grill in my car but I'll let you know if anyone else comes through. Is the SCCoA supplying the propane or should I stop and get some if I'm low?

Let me know if you need anything else.

Grill

Hi Pat I'll have a full size grill, and two 20 lb tanks, found a way to fit a full size one in the trunk:D

Well I have 8 hamburgers and 16 hotdogs left over from our soccer game tailgate party. I also have the condiments covered.

I wasn't planning on bringing propane as it's just a hassle. We usually get the little tanks at Walmart if we need them for the portable grills.

Anyone who said they're bringing on - please plan to still bring it. I think last year a lot of people said they were bringing them, then when they saw how many people said they were bringing them, they figured - eh, we have enough. And I think we had one last year.

Back