thanx

gardenasc

i just wanted to thank everyone who helped with the info on the smog prob. it passed and i got my fan on all the time also got the 02'sensors and a stock temp. t-stat now my car doesn't even touch the (N) on my gauge that is a very good feeling knowing that my car is runnin cool, thanx again fellas!!! :p

SWEEEET!!! Glad it all worked out well for you. Nothing like the satisfaction of knowing your car is all better. Mind letting us know how you did it?

Al

i got a new stock temp t-stat,o2 sensors, and had my mechanic make the fan run all the time and now it runs nice and cool - it doesn't even hit the letter (N) on the gauge- oh and it passed smog

kinda -but just general info , but at least i know they're honest-the owner has made a cpl racecars for hobbie but as for knowing about the sc , i am not sure

yea rare to find someone who's honest and knows about the car. You should have stopped by that day when we were putting on my pulley

aww yea i remmeber you saying you had to work. we actually finished late. Now i got a bad TPS and im waiting on kragen for delivery

Back