What is the value of OEM Supercharger ?

D

dragvw2180

I am a retired Ford tech and when the Supercoupe came out I worked on the first one at our dealership. To make a long story short I have an original VERY low miles ( less than 3k ) that I removed at the dealership . There was absolutely nothing wrong with it when I removed it from engine. I sealed it shut and put it in a box and forgot about it until recently. I removed the aluminum tape I sealed it with and it still looks like new inside . I will never use it, so what is it worth ? I can get some pictures if anyone is interested. Mike

Thanks , someone locally wants it for a street rod but I kind of wanted to keep it on a Ford . Anyways thanks guys. Mike

From the SCs I've parted out, both early model superchargers went for ~$100 used with just under 100K mi of use.
You will get more based on their minimal usage. Good luck with your sale.
-g

You may wanna join a Mustang forum to reach a broader potential buyer pool. There was just a guy last week looking at a used GTP Eaton SC for like $300 bucks for his V6 New Edge Mustang.

Still for sale

Is that supercharger you have still for sale? I have a 92 with a bad snout seal and I would like a spare supercharger for the price.

Thanks
Stacey

Back