Can someone take a quick taillight measurement for me

jjklongisland

Since my car is in a snow cocoon, can somebody be a kind soul and supply with an approx dimension as shown below. The taillight tint that my tint guy ordered is way too small and I need to tell him the dimensions. thanks!!!!

I didn't tint mine but I painted it to match the car. Here is an easy tip: to mask around the backup lights cover them in tape, and use a light (I used the flashlight on my phone) to shine through the backside of the backup bulb housing so you can see the exact outline of the clear ovals surrounded by the red reflector panel. Then you can easily cut out each oval with a razor blade.

Good luck!

Kyle

20150207_150553_resized.jpg

I usually just swap to the 92+ lid and led lights and wire it up to the 3rd brake light so the birds light up when im on the brakes

I WANT the people behind me to have ample knowledge and more than adequate time to slow down when coming up on me, it worked out nicely once too, my 3rd brake light burnt up while I was following my brother home after he had been in an accident, with the hazards on the rear tails don't stay lit when on the brake but my LEDs did and it was very obvious

Back