Early Model M5R2, 5spd drive shaft, core transmission

neverfastenough

OK I have a very nice m5r2 , early style for sale. Not the prettiest looking on the outside, but very low mile unmolested, shifts like a stock fiber blocker trans should. Ive driven with it and was pleased. I took it out to go a different route. Ive checked it out inside, blockers are good, and I put a new rear seal in it at one point.

Second trans is another early, grinds a couple gears, could be used for a core.

I also have a 5spd driveshaft with good newish ujoints, ready to bolt in.

I live on the eastern border of ohio, I travel weekly to the Indy area, sometimes I go across 30, sometimes I go across 70. If you're along those two routes I can work out a delivery. This is a rare option of nearly free shipping for a transmission across Ohio!!!!!! For those to the East, Im about 35min from Pittsburgh and will deliver there for free, or further for some compensation.

This is a known good, no worries bolt in transmission, $50 for the driveshaft.

Core trans is make offer as is

Corey

Last edited:
I cant deliever to Michagan, I can probaby meet you at a half way point somewhere for an added fee or ship it the whole way. You have one post so I cant private msg you.

Tranny

Hello,
I'm interested in the good 5 speed tranny. Do you still have it? I should be able to arrange for a pick up.
Thanks,
JJ

Back