stalling sc

tmz93sc

so i noticed my fan wasnt coming on my 93 sc, i pulled the connector on the etc sensor, fan comes on and get a cel. plug it back in and turn off the motor. ok i was right in thinking i need a working ircm,, put it on the list of what my car needs. here is where it gets interesting, start her up this morning and she runs absolutely horrible:confused: wants to stall and barely holds 10 inch. of vacum. car was running good except a small vac. leak upon start up. prior to this. i went through every connection possible and everything is tight, any thoughts?

Any codes?

Stalls the same hot or cold?

How old are the O2 sensors?

i dont have any way of pulling codes, i havnt even driven it yet today so not sure if hot or cold. the 02 sensors are pretty old cant even remember when i replaced them,

You can pull codes with a paper clip if you have to. A code reader is less than $40 now, I believe - that, or let a local auto parts store do it for free.

I'd do the sensors in any case if they're that old.

well my brother n law came over with his ford scanner and we got codes 24 and 26, code 26 would be for mass air flow sensor out of range correct?

Back