Which mod would you pick?

JT's03

For a turbo 4.3 to spool out the line? Nitrous or fb transbrake? Knowing me if it's there I'm going to spray the entire track length to offset high iat's. 15-16psi boost (500rwhp) and add 35-50hp. I plan on running vp 110 leaded fuel. With A brake high iat's don't bother me running 110 oct. Manually shifting seems like it would suck because my shift/lock is perfect now. So which would you pick and why?

I plan to run a 50 to 75 wet shot on my car with an n2mb no lift shift box. I am not going to use the 2 step because of the way it cuts out the coils and dumps fuel but I will use the window switch and wot shift functions. My car is a t56 6 speed so idk about the trans brake.

It has a converter ready for the brake. I actually swapped to an 11 blade s366 with 80/74 clipped turbine. I've really haven't got this setup dialed in 100% yet so this thread may be a bit premature.

I am waiting for my new Lentec manual valve body with trans brake to arrive. Last year i could not build boost off the line. I have a 3000 stall converter. Couldnt hold the car with just foot braking. The trasbrake is my first choice for my car to solve my spooling problem. The next choice is the two step to take it a step further. Third mod will be bigger turbine housings as i beleive the super small housing are costing me HP. Its all a learning curve

Ken

For a turbo 4.3 to spool out the line? Nitrous or fb transbrake? Knowing me if it's there I'm going to spray the entire track length to offset high iat's. 15-16psi boost (500rwhp) and add 35-50hp. I plan on running vp 110 leaded fuel. With A brake high iat's don't bother me running 110 oct. Manually shifting seems like it would suck because my shift/lock is perfect now. So which would you pick and why?

Trans brake and full manual VB....I would also add a two step rev limiter.

David

David, can I use stock shifter with a reverse mvb? Also think I need a deeper pan? Which I'd make myself.

I don't know, I'm using the stock shifter with my AOD and Lentech manual VB, but it isn't a reverse pattern. Just requires an electric switch to turn on OD, and a momentary switch (push button on a cord) to set the trans brake and 2 step limiter.

David

Back