94/95 super charger

bwbays86

SCCoA Member
I'm going to the newer model blower. I have blower and intake plenum is there anything else I need for the swap. Is there anything I should do during change out to boost performance. I have cold air intake 70mm TBI 10% pulley on super charger any more cheap performance during the swap

have you upgraded your fuel injectors to at least the 95/95 stock 36lbers? if not you risk going lean fairly quickly from what i understand. the early model pulley can be put on the late model blower as a psuedo 5% i think. you could always get a fan for the intercooler as well...that can only help as summer comes rolling in.

As long as you're in that area during the removal/ installation of the new supercharger, try wrapping your fuel rails with reflective aluminum tape, as well as the fuel lines (passenger side of the engine bay). I did this on my Mustang and it kept the fuel about 20-30 degrees cooler......I kid you not! It was usually about 145-155 degrees before, and it dropped the temps to 125-135 afterwards. I datalogged the fuel temps before and after, and the fuel temps didn't rise that much higher than ambient and what the fuel in the tank was already heated up to on a hot day. We need all the anti-detonation help that we can get, and any higher RPM help in that the computer doesn't start to pull timing.

Sitting in traffic during idle didn't raise the temps much, whereas before, it would raise them a fair bit.

OK I open the 95 blower that I have the coating is flaking off should I take the rest off or leave it

Back