fuel problems?

schwalbe

So I put new head gaskets in my car. Seems like it's not pulling like it should. Changed the fuel filter. Idles a little rough. Runs fine expect when I goto stomp on it, any ideas on what to do? Spark plugs have been changed. Some no name brand. It's a 95 5 speed. Also it seems the harmonic balancer seems to be wiggling a lot at idle but once you get on the gas a little bit it doesn't do it as much. Would you think it's shot? I just fired up my 90 sc and it doesn't wiggle nearly as much.

Wobble isn't good. I have one you can have just pay shipping. Will need the plate on the back of yours to screw onto this one.

That would be awesome. For a 94/5 motor? I don't get why it isn't pulling like it should. I did change the fuel filter too but the old one seemed fine. I could blow air through it just fine.

I got it in a pile of parts and have never used it, but you will need the ring off the current one so the crank sensor can read the rotations. Let me know your address and I will grab it tonight and let you know the cost to ship it tomorrow.

It has 94/95 written on it, so it was checked at one time or another.

Back