94+ Exhaust System MagnaFlow / High flow Cats...

Tim Groth

SCCoA Member
This needs to go...was on a parts car that had long tube mustang headers that were modified...so not sure how that aligns wit Kooks headers. Nevertheless has high flow cats and a MagnaFlow Resonator and aftermarket piping thru the tank area...then the rest would be up to the buyer.

Pictures posted...MAKE AN OFFER plus shipping for it...sawsal cut up and shipped to ya.

-Tim

Attachments

• 20150417_174623.jpg
    20150417_174623.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 884
  • 20150417_174633.jpg
    20150417_174633.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 405
  • 20150417_174649.jpg
    20150417_174649.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
hey tim u have any aftermarket goodies left to make up for the front struts?

Tony,

Shoot me a PM with your address and the dollar amount you feel I owe and I will square up with you on the shocks. I know at Carlisle we squared up on the rears you said were bad and then if I recall you you PM'd me and told me the fronts were bad (both) after Carlisle...then only 1 was bad...then it was something in the suspension and not the shocks and that everything was fine up front or maybe in the rear...Got to the point I honestly had no clue as to what the hell was the issue or what the heck you wanted from me. I may have missed something for honestly you sent a message a day there at one point... I know at Carlisle we did some trading of shirts and hats to make it square on the rear shocks...but again Please let me know what you feel owed and I will send you a refund.

At this point I really don't know what dollar amount I even charged you for a set of used 4 Tokico Shocks...and just want to put it behind me. AS for "performance parts" if anything on this exhaust is to your liking let me know (to square up) or I have a 75mm BBK Throttle Body ...that's about as performance as I have.

-Tim

Also I hope you understand my position as a seller - I've sold parts on this forum for 10+ years - a large part of the active club knows me or has bought/sold parts with me and this is the first time I've ever had someone say the parts were bad that I sent them. I get to Carlisle last year (no idea anything is wrong)...I crack the door to my car right when I arrived and you're asking me on the spot how I am going to correct the issue that you literally are just telling me about at that moment. So again I asked what can I do to make it right...bought some of your parts, traded some shirts/hats AT THAT TIME felt I made good by complying with what you felt was right. Went home thinking all is well...

Then once home I arrive to a message telling me one day something else is bad, another its fine, then it was suspension issue and not the shocks, etc. I have no way of seeing the parts in person to verify any of this (again prior to sending the Tokico they were on my car working). Then it's silence till Christmas when Ira Robinson asks me why I am avoiding you and again I hadn't heard from you in months...THIS is the FIRST I've heard from you in 2015 for that matter.

I hope I don't sound harsh but it got to a point where I felt there was no solution...I am still baffled how 4 shocks went bad (again I'm not sure where that even stands) when they were parts I had used and intended to use on my own project car I had swapped them from...then 3rd parties are asking me why I am avoiding you.

Just got out of hand in my mind....But again PLEASE Let me know what makes it right. The shocks were sold to you 18 months ago if not longer since it took a while to get them installed...I just want this over. Paypal or my check book are ready.

-Tim

Last edited:
shocks\struts

the only reason I posted on ur post is because I sent u numerous pms and other post a few months ago with no answer along with a few phone calls and texts. things do happen for whatever reasons, and im not here to clos this post with negativity.the front struts on my car (right now) are no good. $100 is fine. I would've liked to settle up at this years Carlisle but I don't think imam make it. I have no problems with u ,I just could;nt get ur att any other way. since I met u and a lot of others from here last year i.ve learned a lot. ira slowpoke , joe(nj)sc and a few others and a few others have gave me good advice on working on my scs.( and live close to me lol) to reach out and handle this the proper way. pm has been sent. thx tony.

Back