PDA

View Full Version : May Super Mini Meet!

joenintiesc
04-20-2015, 11:32 AM
Bryan and I want to try to get a little meet together before Carlisle! Here are the details:

Saturday, May 16th
3pm
Quaker Steak & LubeŽ Edison
561 U.S. 1
Edison, NJ 08817
http://thelube.com/locations/new-jersey/edison/

This will be a "restaurant meet" and should last just a few hours.

Agenda:

Discuss Carlisle
Discuss All T-Bird Show in Pompton Plains the week after Carlisle (6/13) see thread here: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?135650-North-Jersey-Thunderbird-Association-Car-Show-June-13th-2015
Discuss upcoming meets and club plans for the summer

Please confirm here if you are coming!

BLOWN38
04-20-2015, 02:39 PM
Should hold it down in Ocean City, Md. Thats the big cruisin OC weekend.

joenintiesc
04-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Should hold it down in Ocean City, Md. Thats the big cruisin OC weekend.

That's a great idea, but being so close to Carlisle wanted to do something fairly local/central and that wouldn't be a big commitment!

Also, would just like to point out that Blown38 has been interested in all of our planned meets and shown up to the last Philly Auto Show meet, and he lives in Virginia!

Let's get some NJ/PA/NY interest going here too! :rolleyes::D

89XR7TD
04-20-2015, 11:13 PM
Very cool!!! Hoping to make it out and Chris V is pretty cool for wanting to hang!!!!

SCTBIRD1173
04-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Thanks for posting this up Joe; unless something goes horribly wrong I'll be there and with my SC! :cool:

While I have everyone's attention... ;) Myself and Joe are going to start a Facebook group for this chapter as another way to promote and build this chapter back up. Look for invites in the coming weeks!

MadMikeyL
04-24-2015, 04:16 PM
I've got my son that weekend, so give me a yay or nay whether this is a kid-friendly type of event. If it is, I'll be there, and I'll try to get my buddy Clint to come too. He's got a modded 4.6 bird.

joenintiesc
04-24-2015, 04:26 PM
I've got my son that weekend, so give me a yay or nay whether this is a kid-friendly type of event. If it is, I'll be there, and I'll try to get my buddy Clint to come too. He's got a modded 4.6 bird.

Sure, bring the kid and the buddy! :D

George95PearlSC
04-25-2015, 08:23 AM
Bryan and I want to try to get a little meet together before Carlisle! Here are the details:

Saturday, May 16th
3pm
Quaker Steak & LubeŽ Edison
561 U.S. 1
Edison, NJ 08817
http://thelube.com/locations/new-jersey/edison/

Agenda:

Discuss Carlisle
Discuss All T-Bird Show in Pompton Plains the week after Carlisle (6/13) see thread here: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?135650-North-Jersey-Thunderbird-Association-Car-Show-June-13th-2015

Please confirm here if you are coming!

Don't think i will make it guys, i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off.... my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs. I did put in ahead of time for requested days off 6/5 - 6/8 so i can be at Carlisle and will see everyone there...:D

joenintiesc
04-25-2015, 01:07 PM
Don't think i will make it guys, i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off.... my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs. I did put in ahead of time for requested days off 6/5 - 6/8 so i can be at Carlisle and will see everyone there...:D

Better response:

"I'd love to be there to meet up with everyone! Unfortunately, I don't know what time I'll be getting off work that day. But that's only 20-25 minutes away from me, so I'll try to come straight from work if I end up getting off by 2:30-3:00!"

George95PearlSC
04-25-2015, 02:06 PM
Better response:

"I'd love to be there to meet up with everyone! Unfortunately, I don't know what time I'll be getting off work that day. But that's only 20-25 minutes away from me, so I'll try to come straight from work if I end up getting off by 2:30-3:00!"

Gee Dad thank for the parenting lesson! The key words were " i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs" As in i am not off that Saturday! And of course i would have loved to have gone, but as you can see by my response i am disappointed that i have to work! By no means was my reply to the invite intended to insult anyone and don't know why it would prompt a response like this? i dont think this forum is intended to try to insult one another or maybe i am wrong? :mad:

joenintiesc
04-25-2015, 03:27 PM
Gee Dad thank for the parenting lesson! The key words were " i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs" As in i am not off that Saturday! And of course i would have loved to have gone, but as you can see by my response i am disappointed that i have to work! By no means was my reply to the invite intended to insult anyone and don't know why it would prompt a response like this? i dont think this forum is intended to try to insult one another or maybe i am wrong? :mad:

Not sure why you feel that trying to include you is insulting you?? :confused: You said you don't know what time you would be working until since your schedule at work changes. So if it turned out that you got out early enough that day, then why not try to make it? :confused: That's all I was pointing out. It sounds like you're just not interested, which is a shame, but that is your call. No reason to get all bent out of shape when my intention was just to try to include you! You came to the meet at Bryan's and everyone thought you were a cool guy and had an awesome SC, but since there is a possibility that you might be able to make this meet but are instead dismissing it before you know what time you will be off that day - sounds like you are just not interested, which is fine! No hard feelings! The intent of our effort is to bring people together in the area who have an interest in these cars... :cool:

joenintiesc
04-25-2015, 03:35 PM

Just let me know if you would like me to take you off the distribution list for future meets - most likely they will be on Saturdays also. Don't want any other invites to be interpreted as "insults" either, lol! :rolleyes:;)

George95PearlSC
04-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Just let me know if you would like me to take you off the distribution list for future meets - most likely they will be on Saturdays also. Don't want any other invites to be interpreted as "insults" either, lol! :rolleyes:;)

This is exactly what i said quote "Don't think i will make it guys, i am not lucky enough to have Saturdays off.... my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs. I did put in ahead of time for requested days off 6/5 - 6/8 so i can be at Carlisle and will see everyone there"

1st - I never said in that statement i don't know what time i will be working until?

2nd - I am addressing the fact that you clearly corrected me as to how i should have responded to the invite which was insulting and can be construed as argumentative.

3rd - Which is clear by your continued responses to me it's because you are misinterpreting everything and assuming that i don't want to go to the meet

4th - No, please do continue to send me invites as i never indicated otherwise?

5th - Your still being argumentative and making assumptions but this is something you clearly started by the derogatory remark to me decline of the invite! Why?

6 - I AM A KOOL GUY I EXPECT TE BE TREATED AS SUCH BY MY FELLOW COM-PADRES CAPICE!

just don't like the public display of unaffection and scolding behavior...

NOW LETS KISS AND MAKE UP :D

George95PearlSC
04-25-2015, 03:52 PM

PS: If my schedule changes i will definitely be there!!!! KISSES

HOWS THAT RESPONSE :D

joenintiesc
04-25-2015, 04:35 PM
1st - I never said in that statement i don't know what time i will be working until?

PS: If my schedule changes i will definitely be there!!!! KISSES

HOWS THAT RESPONSE :D

See, that's all I was looking for! You indicated that on a given Saturday, you did not know (in advance) what your hours would be. "my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs." So instead of just saying NO I CAN'T MAKE IT, I was saying why not instead wait until the day of the meet, see what your company's needs are and what time you end up getting off, and if it is early enough (2:30-3:00), then come to the meet? Instead of just saying no?

But all these accusations and insults from you, accusing me of misrepresenting, making assumptions, arguing, scolding, being derogatory, etc. hmmm... perhaps you do not have the right character and temperament to be in our club. You are officially uninvited and banned from the club, kicked out of the SCCOA, Carlisle registration revoked, and you must immediately surrender your SC and never buy another, nor any FORD! And you have to move out of NJ at least three states away! By tomorrow!

Or just show up to the meet and all will be forgiven! :D

George95PearlSC
04-25-2015, 04:50 PM
See, that's all I was looking for! You indicated that on a given Saturday, you did not know (in advance) what your hours would be. "my schedule at work changes depending on the company's needs." So instead of just saying NO I CAN'T MAKE IT, I was saying why not instead wait until the day of the meet, see what your company's needs are and what time you end up getting off, and if it is early enough (2:30-3:00), then come to the meet? Instead of just saying no?

But all these accusations and insults from you, accusing me of misrepresenting, making assumptions, arguing, scolding, being derogatory, etc. hmmm... perhaps you do not have the right character and temperament to be in our club. You are officially uninvited and banned from the club, kicked out of the SCCOA, Carlisle registration revoked, and you must immediately surrender your SC and never buy another, nor any FORD! And you have to move out of NJ at least three states away! By tomorrow!

Theres an old saying : When the doctor prescribes medication for the wrong treatment it hurts" I just gave you a little taste of your own medicine :D

Now pucker up and give me a big kiss LMFAO

Talk soon!

George95PearlSC
04-25-2015, 05:06 PM

Theres an old saying : "When the doctor prescribes medication for the wrong treatment it hurts" I just gave you a little taste of your own medicine

Now pucker up and give me a big kiss LMFAO Maybe we are both have the time of the month! LMFAO

Talk soon!

joenintiesc
04-25-2015, 05:20 PM
Theres an old saying : "When the doctor prescribes medication for the wrong treatment it hurts" I just gave you a little taste of your own medicine

Now pucker up and give me a big kiss LMFAO Maybe we are both have the time of the month! LMFAO

Talk soon!

My methods may be no-nonsense and direct, and you may even cry a little, but in the end when you show up, make cool new friends, and learn everything there is to know about these cars, you will end up thanking me profusely!

(Now everyone else, please just post up a simple yes I can make it or no I can't make it, this is too exhausting...) :o

SCTBIRD1173
04-25-2015, 09:13 PM
Ok boys what's going here? :confused:

If you ask me it looks like both of you wouldn't have gotten to this level in person and this is just not coming over the Internet as intended... Now let's all play nice and relax! :D

That is all :p

joenintiesc
04-25-2015, 11:09 PM

If you ask me it looks like both of you wouldn't have gotten to this level in person and this is just not coming over the Internet as intended... Now let's all play nice and relax! :D

Yes, but now it looks like there is lots of interest (2+ pages) in our mini-meet, unless of course you bother to read through it all...

Anyway, it is all George's fault, he started it... :eek:

rjgraul
04-26-2015, 08:53 AM
Can't make it. :p :( I will be on a business trip to Duluth MN :D

joenintiesc
04-26-2015, 09:45 AM
Can't make it. :p :( I will be on a business trip to Duluth MN :D

What kind of excuse is that?! Lol, have fun in MN! Hope to see you at Carlisle! :cool:

SCTBIRD1173
04-27-2015, 08:48 AM
Yes, but now it looks like there is lots of interest (2+ pages) in our mini-meet, unless of course you bother to read through it all...

Anyway, it is all George's fault, he started it... :eek:

I'm going to come down there and pick up my hood from your shed, then smack you over the head with it... :eek: :D

joenintiesc
04-27-2015, 09:11 AM
I'm going to come down there and pick up my hood from your shed, then smack you over the head with it... :eek: :D

A smack on the head would be well worth getting your crap out of my shed(s)! Let me know when and I'll have Heber come over too and we can have a super ultra micro-mini meet! :rolleyes:

George95PearlSC
04-27-2015, 03:22 PM

Hey Brian hope all is well?

Thanks! I don't know I politely responded to the invite and then got a response back correcting me on how I should have responded, and then told I didn't appear to want to go and that I am excusing the invite away! Maybe it was just a bad day or I really didn't want my B@!!s broken. I apologize to all ....

I don't have the resources to miss work too much, and already took time off for Carlisle....

If something changes like I told Joe in the end I will definitely come...

joenintiesc
04-27-2015, 04:04 PM
If something changes like I told Joe in the end I will definitely come...

Lol, that's what you should have said in the first place! That's a "maybe". But you said "No" instead. Maybe is better than no when someone is reaching out to you with an invite!

Anyway, I'm glad you're definitely coming now!! :D;)

George95PearlSC
04-27-2015, 04:10 PM
Lol, that's what you should have said in the first place! That's a "maybe". But you said "No" instead. Maybe is better than no when someone is reaching out to you with an invite!

Anyway, I'm glad you're definitely coming now!! :D;)

Oh stop your crying already and give me a big Kiss :D

I surrender for Chri$t $@kES your wearing me out .... LMFAO

Thank God were not dating I would have to slap you, bend you over, and them make you my *&^%$

NOW I didn't say I was coming I said if something changed I would come :eek:

LMFAO

joenintiesc
04-27-2015, 04:14 PM
Oh stop your crying already and give me a big Kiss :D

Thank God were not dating I would have to slap you, bend you over, and them make you my *&^%$

LMFAO

On second thought, maybe you should stay home... Or maybe I should stay home...

George95PearlSC
04-27-2015, 04:15 PM
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo:d

jjklongisland
04-27-2015, 09:31 PM
I dont know who this George fella is but he is funny:D:D:D:D:D:D

I am going to try my hardest to get there. I have my sons baseball game at 11. As long as its not raining I am up for a road trip!

joenintiesc
04-27-2015, 10:12 PM

I am going to try my hardest to get there. I have my sons baseball game at 11. As long as its not raining I am up for a road trip!

Great! Hope you can make it out! :cool: Would love to see your wrapped console in person!

But watch out with the compliments - George may start hitting on you next... ;)

BLOWN38
04-27-2015, 11:09 PM
Can't yall just say "BUMP" if you want this thread at the top?:p

jjklongisland
04-27-2015, 11:14 PM
Should be alot of fun... So is there an official count as of yet?

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 12:32 PM

Hopefully we will eventually get to meet :D

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 02:54 PM
Great! Hope you can make it out! :cool: Would love to see your wrapped console in person!

But watch out with the compliments - George may start hitting on you next... ;)

Well you would have to slap a wig on and grow a bigger set of T!T$

I was thinking of a slush fund/donation fund if you will called " Help A SCCOA brother out fund" Where we all contribute and pool money together for the ones that cant afford to miss work but want to go to the event!

On a serious note, going forward, maybe we can set up a yearly calender of events for specific SCCOA club meets/locations ultimately a SCCOA Calendar of events so that we can all have more of an opportunity to be there with adequate time and planning to meet and schedule time off and preplan our work schedules, personal lives with family, ect like how we know about Carlisle a year in advance but our own specific schedule of events ect. as well as each time we meet other outside events can be discussed like what was mentioned will be done this meet hopefully some sort of calander of events will be a success once this meet is finalized!

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 03:20 PM
On a serious note, going forward, maybe we can set up a yearly calender of events for specific SCCOA club meets/locations ultimately a SCCOA Calendar of events so that we can all have more of an opportunity to be there with adequate time and planning to meet and schedule time off and preplan our work schedules, personal lives with family, ect like how we know about Carlisle a year in advance but our own specific schedule of events ect. as well as each time we meet other outside events can be discussed like what was mentioned will be done this meet hopefully some sort of calander of events will be a success once this meet is finalized!

That's a great idea George! Sounds like you are volunteering for it! All you need to do is show up to this meet and you can get started right away on that! ;)

Lol, I apologize that we did not plan this little mini-meet a year in advance. :eek: But I'm thinking most people do not really know what they will be doing on any given day a year in advance, or 6 months, even 3 months in advance? Besides, how would you know what the needs of your company would be that far in advance, let alone how it would affect your work schedule? (i.e. we could do all the advance planning we want, but in reality people are not actually going to be able to commit most likely until about 2-4 weeks beforehand...)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking your idea - it's great to have input from folks on how we should proceed!

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 03:37 PM
That's a great idea George! Sounds like you are volunteering for it! All you need to do is show up to this meet and you can get started right away on that! ;)

Lol, I apologize that we did not plan this little mini-meet a year in advance. :eek: But I'm thinking most people do not really know what they will be doing on any given day a year in advance, or 6 months, even 3 months in advance? Besides, how would you know what the needs of your company would be that far in advance, let alone how it would affect your work schedule? (i.e. we could do all the advance planning we want, but in reality people are not actually going to be able to commit most likely until about 2-4 weeks beforehand...)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking your idea - it's great to have input from folks on how we should proceed!

I must of misunderstood i thought that was the agenda for this coming meet was to discuss up coming events as well as further SCCOA meets? Below is your initial invite and agenda;

Agenda:
Discuss Carlisle
Discuss All T-Bird Show in Pompton Plains the week after Carlisle (6/13) see thread here: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthre...June-13th-2015

I thought we were on the same page i am just suggesting to actually put something together that helps all us to pre-plan, having a SCCOA Calendar of events would help regarding everything you mentioned by being able to put in pre-requests at work for time off, planning family events vacations ect around the SCCOA Calendar so everyone has a better chance of showing and getting together in my opinion. Maybe everyone should put there suggestions in regarding the idea and we make a decision based on that?

I am sensing a little hostility resonating and coming through again?

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 03:56 PM
I must of misunderstood i thought that was the agenda for this coming meet was to discuss up coming events as well as further SCCOA meets? Below is your initial invite and agenda;

Agenda:
Discuss Carlisle
Discuss All T-Bird Show in Pompton Plains the week after Carlisle (6/13) see thread here: http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthre...June-13th-2015

I thought we were on the same page i am just suggesting to actually put something together that helps all us to pre-plan, having a SCCOA Calendar of events would help regarding everything you mentioned by being able to put in pre-requests at work for time off, planning family events vacations ect around the SCCOA Calendar so everyone has a better chance of showing and getting together in my opinion. Maybe everyone should put there suggestions in regarding the idea and we make a decision based on that?

I am sensing a little hostility resonating and coming through again?

So your saying your suggestion is exactly what I had already suggested? Except you would like to put together a yearly calendar? Which is all that I was commenting on (the feasibility thereof)? And all I mentioned was that if a calendar is used instead of posting dates and times here on the board, and on Facebook, that you could take ownership of that since it will most likely be more work and effort than the tried and true method. And that's being hostile? I think all of the hostility has come from you! I am just trying to put a meet together with Bryan for the enjoyment and participation of area T-bird enthusiasts, and have been complimentary to you in every one of my responses.

Chillax my friend! :cool: :p ;) :D :rolleyes::)

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:05 PM
So your saying your suggestion is exactly what I had already suggested? Except you would like to put together a yearly calendar? Which is all that I was commenting on (the feasibility thereof)? And all I mentioned was that if a calendar is used instead of posting dates and times here on the board, and on Facebook, that you could take ownership of that since it will most likely be more work and effort than the tried and true method. And that's being hostile? I think all of the hostility has come from you! I am just trying to put a meet together with Bryan for the enjoyment and participation of area T-bird enthusiasts, and have been complimentary to you in every one of my responses.

Chillax my friend! :cool: :p ;) :D :rolleyes::)

There it is again "For every action theres a reaction" this is dysfunctional :confused::eek: I think it is you that should relax :eek:
I was again only responding to the negativity of the response you made. It reminds me of when i was a kid, you had the ones that could dish it out but couldnt take it...I was really being nice, and made a suggestion with no specif undertones towards anyone...You on the other hand keep making directives towards me?

Do whatever you want i wont make any suggestions anymore only your aloud to do that....:rolleyes:

Now get that wig out.... :D

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 04:15 PM
Should be alot of fun... So is there an official count as of yet?

Bryan is reaching out to some T-Bird guys who are not on the SCCOA - hopefully he will chime in on a headcount for that side.

As far as the SCCOA side, we have a few yes's and a few no's, and one giant MAYBE from George!! :p;)

But I'm thinking we should set a deadline of May 10th for who is definitely coming. If we can't get a small crowd then I'd hate to see you and anyone else coming from a long way for just a couple of people...

If this mini-meet fizzles out then The Pompton Plains All Thunderbird Show is on no matter how many or few say they are going (Bryan and I will be there!) But I think the May 16th will succeed, even if George can't make it!

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 04:21 PM
There it is again "For every action theres a reaction" this is dysfunctional :confused::eek: I think it is you that should relax :eek:
I was again only responding to the negativity of the response you made. It reminds me of when i was a kid, you had the ones that could dish it out but couldnt take it...I was really being nice, and made a suggestion with no specif undertones towards anyone...You on the other hand keep making directives towards me?

Do whatever you want i wont make any suggestions anymore only your aloud to do that....:rolleyes:

Now get that wig out.... :D

Jesus dude, you keep quoting me in your replies, which is why I am responding!

I'm sorry if my tone has hurt your feelings, truly. I did not mean to offend you. I thought this was a bit of friendly back and forth ball busting but I guess you are taking it all a little too seriously, so I will stop forum conversating with you. No hard feelings, honestly, you little baby girl! (Sorry couldn't resist that last part!)

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 04:24 PM

Also, you spelled "allowed" wrong...

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:29 PM
Jesus dude, you keep quoting me in your replies, which is why I am responding!

I'm sorry if my tone has hurt your feelings, truly. I did not mean to offend you. I thought this was a bit of friendly back and forth ball busting but I guess you are taking it all a little too seriously, so I will stop forum conversating with you. No hard feelings, honestly, you little baby girl! (Sorry couldn't resist that last part!)

LMFAO Thats what bullies do....They pick on you and then they run when they had enough...! Just like little girls... i am not running i am just giving you back a taste of your own medicine! I will be happy to continue our little chats and therapy sessions if they help you too feel better picking on someone :D Just expect to get it back as good as you give it......!

Let me know when you get tired :rolleyes:

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:31 PM
LMFAO Thats what bullies do....They pick on you and then they run when they had enough...! Just like little girls... i am not running i am just giving you back a taste of your own medicine! I will be happy to continue our little chats and therapy sessions if they help you too feel better picking on someone :D Just expect to get it back as good as you give it......!

Aloud was intentionally spelled that way! :D

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:32 PM

Actually you started the quoting and paraphrasing i learned from the best LMFAO!

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 04:36 PM

Nah, that's ok George. I can see you are taking it the wrong way. Not sure why or where you thought I was running to? :confused: Anyway, sorry you took it all the wrong way. This is my last post directed toward you. Hope you can still make it to the meet though.

BLOWN38
04-28-2015, 04:40 PM
You two should get married.:rolleyes:

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE=BLOWN38;1085755]You two should get married.:rolleyes:[/QUOTe

LMFAO

Are you making it to the mini meet or Carlisle or both?

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 04:44 PM

Now that's uncalled for! ;):p

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Nah, that's ok George. I can see you are taking it the wrong way. Not sure why or where you thought I was running to? :confused: Anyway, sorry you took it all the wrong way. This is my last post directed toward you. Hope you can still make it to the meet though.

Kool now we can all move on like big boys :D and talk nice to each other like everyone else here does :D

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 04:49 PM
Kool now we can all move on like big boys :D and talk nice to each other like everyone else here does :D

You spelled "Cool" wrong...

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:49 PM
Now that's uncalled for! ;):p

On a serious note again how do i post a pic like most of you guys have when you send a thread you have a pic under your screen name?

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:50 PM
You spelled "Cool" wrong...

It was on purpose for CHr!$T $@ke$ :D

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 04:53 PM
It was on purpose for CHr!$T $@ke$ :D

Wait it aws on purrr pusssss LMFAO :D

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 05:02 PM
On a serious note again how do i post a pic like most of you guys have when you send a thread you have a pic under your screen name?

Well, since nobody is answering to help you, I will be a good guy about it.

Just give me your password and I will post the pic up to go under your screen name.

George95PearlSC
04-28-2015, 05:07 PM
Well, since nobody is answering to help you, I will be a good guy about it.

Just give me your password and I will post the pic up to go under your screen name.

LMFAO Now i have to admit that's funny, :D and at least its not like the picture of the little girl i was going to send you LMFAO :D

SCTBIRD1173
04-28-2015, 09:42 PM
Can't yall just say "BUMP" if you want this thread at the top?:p

I agree with Chris!

Seriously you two, cut it out already! Don't make me have Pat ban you both! :p:D

I come on here just to see pages of back and fourth BS. :rolleyes: Let's stay on topic and save the ball busting for when we're having a few beers together.

joenintiesc
04-28-2015, 11:03 PM
I agree with Chris!

Seriously you two, cut it out already! Don't make me have Pat ban you both! :p:D

I come on here just to see pages of back and fourth BS. :rolleyes: Let's stay on topic and save the ball busting for when we're having a few beers together.

Sheesh, can your self-righteous high horse get any higher? BAN AWAY! :p Mr. Chime in once a week! I'm on here every hour fighting the good fight!

And my SC's dad can kick your SC's dad's A$$! :D:p

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 08:25 AM
I agree with Chris!

AGREED

I don't know exactly why this is happening I've been trying to just participate but then I keep getting Castrated with derogatory remark after remark over and above what would be considered playful.. and admittedly I have fallen into the retaliatory mode reacting and responding!

MY APPOLOGIES TO ALL I WILL TRY MY BEST TO RESTRAIN FROM ANSWERING TO ANY DEROGATORY OR INSULTING REMARKS MOVING FORWARD! :D

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 08:49 AM
AGREED

I don't know exactly why this is happening I've been trying to just participate but then I keep getting Castrated with derogatory remark after remark over and above what would be considered playful.. and admittedly I have fallen into the retaliatory mode reacting and responding!

MY APPOLOGIES TO ALL I WILL TRY MY BEST TO RESTRAIN FROM ANSWERING TO ANY DEROGATORY OR INSULTING REMARKS MOVING FORWARD! :D

And yet, there you go again...

jjklongisland
04-29-2015, 09:06 AM
I am definitely bringing a set of boxing gloves so we can all settle our differences like men... :D:D:D

I am looking forward to this event!

Hopefully the bird will get through the city without any issues.

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 09:09 AM
I am definitely bringing a set of boxing gloves so we can all settle our differences like men... :D:D:D

Lol, now that sounds like a plan! :rolleyes:

BLOWN38
04-29-2015, 10:28 AM
I will be at Carlisle. I doubt I will make this meet. I plan to hit up Ocean City that Saturday.

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 10:30 AM

No boxing gloves required just old fashioned fist to cuffs :D

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 10:31 AM
No boxing gloves required just old fashioned fist to cuffs :D

Kooool see you at Carlisle :D

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 11:07 AM
I agree with Chris!

Can anyone advise how to post a picture to show up with my screen name?

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 11:23 AM

Please don't take this as derogatory, insulting, bullying, or any kind of other attack:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_av atars

(You just needed to look under the FAQ section; FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions)

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 11:46 AM
Please don't take this as derogatory, insulting, bullying, or any kind of other attack:

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_av atars

(You just needed to look under the FAQ section; FAQ = Frequently Asked Questions)

I DID THE frequently ASKED QUESTION SEARCH, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND IT DOESNT GIVE ME THAT OPTIO TO POST A PROFILE PICTURE.

NO MATTER WHAT SECTION I GO INTO (i.e EDIT PROFILE, EDIT EMAIL AND PASSWORD, EDIT IGNORE LIST ect) NOTHING ALLOWS ME TO POST A PROFILE PICTURE I DONT KNOW WHY?

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 11:51 AM

This is what it says and probably why I haven't been able to find the feature since the beginning of my profile and joining!

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 12:00 PM
I DID THE frequently ASKED QUESTION SEARCH, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND IT DOESNT GIVE ME THAT OPTIO TO POST A PROFILE PICTURE.

NO MATTER WHAT SECTION I GO INTO (i.e EDIT PROFILE, EDIT EMAIL AND PASSWORD, EDIT IGNORE LIST ect) NOTHING ALLOWS ME TO POST A PROFILE PICTURE I DONT KNOW WHY?

Why are you yelling? Did I offend you with my helpful response? The best answer to the question is the answer provided by the website itself. It's not like you said you had already looked there...

Why not just email the website admin for help? Or maybe you need 1000+ posts before you are able to post avatar pics. Better get busy!

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=joenintiesc;1085804]Why are you yelling? Did I offend you with my helpful response? The best answer to the question is the answer provided by the website itself. It's not like you said you had already looked there...

Why not just email the website admin for help? Or maybe you need 1000+ posts before you are able to post avatar pics. Better get busy![/QU

How could you hear me yelling?

Ok I will try to figure out how to email the administrator?

1000 posts?

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 02:58 PM
[QUOTE=joenintiesc;1085804]Why are you yelling? Did I offend you with my helpful response? The best answer to the question is the answer provided by the website itself. It's not like you said you had already looked there...

Why not just email the website admin for help? Or maybe you need 1000+ posts before you are able to post avatar pics. Better get busy![/QU

1000 posts?

Newsflash Mr. Internet: responding in all CAPS is yelling. (I'm just kidding about the "Mr. Internet" thing!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D)

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 02:59 PM

1000 posts?

It's probably not 1000 posts, but there very well may be a minimum # of posts before you can add pics. Now because of me you are well on your way to hitting that number! See how great and helpful I am? LOL :D:D:D:D:D

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 03:09 PM

When you go into the "Settings" link at the top, and then look over on the left, you do not see the following list?

My Settings

My Profile My Profile
Edit Profile
Edit Profile Picture
Edit Avatar
Edit Signature
Profile Privacy
My Account My Account
Edit Email & Password
General Settings
Edit Ignore List
Paid Subscriptions

If the ones in bold aren't there I guess it is due to post count not being high enough yet?

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 03:18 PM
Uh-oh George! We are in big trouble! Look what I just found under "Forum Rules": :eek::eek:

These rules apply in all Forums on this Board

No name calling.
No direct or implied profanity. Just in case you are wondering, implied profanity would be the usage of symbols in place of certain letters of words that leaves no doubt in the mind of the reader the profanity intended. Example...."s**t" or "f**k you" would be clearly understood and would violate this rule.
No direct or implied threats.
No mockery.
No flaming.
No speculation as to the motives or intelligence of a poster.
No pornography, obscene graphics or links to such material is allowed.
No discussion of illegal activities is allowed.
Post information in the appropriate forum. Posts that are not in the appropriate forum will be deleted or moved to the correct forum.

We strongly request the users of these forums to agree to the following: when a message is posted that does not conform the above rules, DO NOT RESPOND! Allow the Moderators to take care of the problem. If you find a post in violation of the rules or one that is offensive to you, or that you feel might be offensive to others, please report the email to the Administrator using the button provided, and quick action will be taken on the post.

Although technically, if you go by the wording of the rules, you are completely to blame in all of this. If you were offended by my original response to you, you should not have responded! I think after that you then went ahead and broke pretty much every rule up there! :p;)

(Don't worry, if they try to ban you I will put in a good word for you... :D:D)

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 03:54 PM
Uh-oh George! We are in big trouble! Look what I just found under "Forum Rules": :eek::eek:

Although technically, if you go by the wording of the rules, you are completely to blame in all of this. If you were offended by my original response to you, you should not have responded! I think after that you then went ahead and broke pretty much every rule up there! :p;)

(Don't worry, if they try to ban you I will put in a good word for you... :D:D)

Sounds like we have a real legal Culpability issue here? That started with you and escalated from there... I do apologize for my part in the partaking of this blatantly clear transpiring of events at such a magnitude level of presence! :eek:

89XR7TD
04-29-2015, 04:30 PM
Wow, look at these post whores!! LoL😇

George95PearlSC
04-29-2015, 04:36 PM
Wow, look at these post whores!! LoL

LOL

Will you be at Carlisle and/or the mini midget meet? :D

joenintiesc
04-29-2015, 05:45 PM

Wow, you broke 3 rules in one sentence! You fit right in around here! :p:D:cool:

89XR7TD
04-29-2015, 10:41 PM
LOL

Will you be at Carlisle and/or the mini midget meet? :D

Yes and yes....going to Carlisle from Friday-sunday and leave around 7am Sunday 😯

89XR7TD
04-29-2015, 10:46 PM
Wow, you broke 3 rules in one sentence! You fit right in around here! :p:D:cool:

LoL Joe!!! It was a lot of fun hanging at Bryan's house last meet 😀

George95PearlSC
04-30-2015, 09:14 AM
Yes and yes....going to Carlisle from Friday-sunday and leave around 7am Sunday 

Kooool.....

The car looks awesome in that pic smoking the $h!T out of the tires... :D

George95PearlSC
04-30-2015, 09:59 AM

Figured out the posting pictures delimea :o

George95PearlSC
04-30-2015, 11:59 AM
Kooool.....

The car looks awesome in that pic smoking the $h!T out of the tires... :D

What vehicle will you be bringing to Carlisle?

SCTBIRD1173
05-01-2015, 08:08 AM

Post whores indeed! :p

LoL Joe!!! It was a lot of fun hanging at Bryan's house last meet 

Glad you enjoyed it Tom, it was great having you there!

Figured out the posting pictures delimea :o

Glad you figured it out George, good thing Joe was such a big help! :rolleyes: :p :D

George95PearlSC
05-01-2015, 11:57 AM

Glad you figured it out George, good thing Joe was such a big help! :rolleyes: :p :D

LOL, wish I could say that was the case and give credit to him....

It turned out it was that I had a basic membership only and I had to pay for the extra benefit and option of everything else so I put up the $15.00 bucks and whala... lol instant gratification...:D

George95PearlSC
05-01-2015, 12:24 PM

Brian its coming down to the wire with regard to picking the size tires for my SC...

Either 245/45R18 all around or 245/45R18 up front and 275/40R18 on the rear

What's your take on it?

joenintiesc
05-01-2015, 04:42 PM

It turned out it was that I had a basic membership only and I had to pay for the extra benefit and option of everything else so I put up the $15.00 bucks and whala... lol instant gratification...:D

I was still a big help despite your unwillingness to give me credit. :p Just like I helped you make the right decision about trying to come to the mini-meet if your work schedule allows! :D

Bwaaa-hahaha:p:D

joenintiesc
05-01-2015, 04:44 PM

Nice sig pic! Thanks for showcasing the left rear corner of my trophy winning SC! :cool:

George95PearlSC
05-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Nice sig pic! Thanks for showcasing the left rear corner of my trophy winning SC! :cool:

I am still in the building process of my profile, pics, ect an changed things a few times already. Not sure if I am happy with the pic may change it. It is bad enough I put time into building the garage portion of this and then deleted everything in error because I had the garage in there twice one with pics, info, ect but deleted the wrong one, now I have to do everything all over again :eek:

joenintiesc
05-05-2015, 09:08 PM
Hey everybody! As Bryan had promised, the Facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 😁😁

Check it out and join! It will be simpler to post pics, create events and see head counts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385236235003867/?fref=nf

Great job Bryan!

jjklongisland
05-06-2015, 07:21 AM
I hope you are extending invitations to be part of the club to your neighbors... :confused::D

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 07:26 AM
I hope you are extending invitations to be part of the club to your neighbors... :confused::D

Its like remember when we were kids the Mr Rogers Show "Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood" LOL :eek:

SCTBIRD1173
05-06-2015, 08:46 AM
Brian its coming down to the wire with regard to picking the size tires for my SC...

Either 245/45R18 all around or 245/45R18 up front and 275/40R18 on the rear

What's your take on it?

George it's only fair I yell at you like I did Damon to spell my name correctly! (it's right in my signature you lazy bastard... :rolleyes:) :p

Now that that's out of the way... I'm planning on going staggered with my Mark mainly because I won't wear the tires out before they dry rot and the fact I'll be smoking the rears off anytime I can! ;) :D

Hey everybody! As Bryan had promised, the Facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 

Check it out and join! It will be simpler to post pics, create events and see head counts.

Great job Bryan!

Yes, please join. I'm pretty bad at putting names to faces, it's easier for me to put cars to usernames to names to faces. LOL

The more the merrier! Even the likes of you and Damon are welcome to all our meets :p

joenintiesc
05-06-2015, 09:24 AM

Of course! Why would you think otherwise? :D We've had two SC'ers from VA come to a meet!

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 09:42 AM
George it's only fair I yell at you like I did Damon to spell my name correctly! (it's right in my signature you lazy bastard... :rolleyes:) :p

Now that that's out of the way... I'm planning on going staggered with my Mark mainly because I won't wear the tires out before they dry rot and the fact I'll be smoking the rears off anytime I can! ;) :D

Yes, please join. I'm pretty bad at putting names to faces, it's easier for me to put cars to usernames to names to faces. LOL

The more the merrier! Even the likes of you and Damon are welcome to all our meets :p

Sorry about that BRYAN I will make sure I spell it correctly from now on LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Hey everybody! As Bryan had promised, the Facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 

Great job Bryan!

Me no speaka enlgle' :D

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 12:56 PM
Me no speaka enlgle' :D

GUYS NEED FEEDBACK ASAP

Iam getting ready to pull the trigger its coming down to the wire

BFG GFORCE SPORT COMP2
or
COOPER RS3-S
OR
HANKOOK V12 EVO2

?????? :D

ThunderRoad
05-06-2015, 01:09 PM
hey everybody! As bryan had promised, the facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 

check it out and join! It will be simpler to post pics, create events and see head counts.

great job bryan!

is any 1 going 2 the millville air show this sat may 9-10 and the t bird show at nazerath pa july 18 dorp me a line

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 02:12 PM
GUYS NEED FEEDBACK ASAP

BFG GFORCE SPORT COMP2
or
COOPER RS3-S
OR
HANKOOK V12 EVO2

?????? :D

GUYS NEED FEEDBACK ASAP

BFG GFORCE SPORT COMP2
or
COOPER RS3-S
OR
HANKOOK V12 EVO2

??????

joenintiesc
05-06-2015, 03:16 PM
GUYS NEED FEEDBACK ASAP

BFG GFORCE SPORT COMP2
or
COOPER RS3-S
OR
HANKOOK V12 EVO2

??????

One of each? Save some money only buying 3!:D

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 03:19 PM
One of each? Save some money only buying 3!:D

LMFAO :D

I still didn't order them...procrastinating!

joenintiesc
05-06-2015, 03:29 PM
LMFAO :D

I still didn't order them...procrastinating!

I don't know about the first two, but I have no complaints at all about the Hankooks. But you can't order those because then you'd be a copycat...

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 03:53 PM
I don't know about the first two, but I have no complaints at all about the Hankooks. But you can't order those because then you'd be a copycat...

I think they are discontinuing the Cooper RS3-S In the 245's so iam kinda steering away from that.

The BFG have really good reviews as well as the Hankook V12 evo2

So its getting close to decision time! :D

BLOWN38
05-06-2015, 04:41 PM
I like the BFG's

George95PearlSC
05-06-2015, 04:58 PM
I like the BFG's

I do too! My first choice between the three was the Cooper RS3-S but my vendor is telling me the 245's are discontinuing so iam hesitant!

The BFG was my next choice it got even better overall reviews then the Hankook from what ive researched so far!

The Coopers come OEM on the ROUSCH Mustang and are very highly rated I am at an im-pass ughhhh

There all rated well though in general ... ITS A $h!t show :eek: was I allowed to sat that LOL

joenintiesc
05-06-2015, 05:56 PM
I do too! My first choice between the three was the Cooper RS3-S but my vendor is telling me the 245's are discontinuing so iam hesitant!

The BFG was my next choice it got even better overall reviews then the Hankook from what ive researched so far!

The Coopers come OEM on the ROUSCH Mustang and are very highly rated I am at an im-pass ughhhh

There all rated well though in general ... ITS A $h!t show :eek: was I allowed to sat that LOL

Buy the ones that you think look the best. It's not like you put a lot of miles on the car or drive it that hard... It's not like one is a fantastic tire while the other is mediocre.

George95PearlSC
05-07-2015, 08:52 AM
Buy the ones that you think look the best. It's not like you put a lot of miles on the car or drive it that hard... It's not like one is a fantastic tire while the other is mediocre.

Joey,

Your right i totally agree with that.

I actually pulled the trigger this morning and ordered my tires just before seeing your post! :D

SCTBIRD1173
05-07-2015, 12:05 PM
is any 1 going 2 the millville air show this sat may 9-10 and the t bird show at nazerath pa july 18 dorp me a line

Hey Freddy, nice to see you on here. I requested you as a friend and will add you to the NJTaCC group also. I'm busy this weekend but we'll definitely have to start a thread on the July 18th show.

ThunderRoad
05-10-2015, 08:13 AM
hey freddy, nice to see you on here. I requested you as a friend and will add you to the njtacc group also. I'm busy this weekend but we'll definitely have to start a thread on the july 18th show.

2 nato turbo coupes were enered and my 93 bird left early 2 hot hope see u all soon:d

joenintiesc
05-12-2015, 03:45 PM
So it looks like as of today there is a 60% chance of rain for Saturday's meet. Although it was at 90% yesterday, so maybe the forecast will continue to improve...:cool:

Is everyone still up for the meet? You do not have to bring your T-Bird, Cougar, etc. obviously!! Just want to try and get some feedback so we can plan accordingly. Bryan is still game and so am I!

ThunderRoad
05-13-2015, 11:31 AM
Hey Freddy, nice to see you on here. I requested you as a friend and will add you to the NJTaCC group also. I'm busy this weekend but we'll definitely have to start a thread on the July 18th show.

MY 93 + 2 SUPER COUPES HOT DAY
:eek:

89XR7TD
05-13-2015, 11:28 PM
Hi Fred!!! I think you mean Brian Larkin, how was that show?

Joe, not sure if the sc will be there due to ordering the wrong size CAI don't know what I was thinking...I should be there in my DD though 😇

ThunderRoad
05-13-2015, 11:35 PM
SAT 16 TH IN FALLSINGTON SHOW AT SCHOOL:eek:

SCTBIRD1173
05-16-2015, 09:13 AM
Can't wait to see everyone; sucks that the weather isn't really cooperating with us here.

I'll be rocking my 4th gen Taurus today, see you all in a few hours! :cool:

George95PearlSC
05-16-2015, 09:54 AM
Can't wait to see everyone; sucks that the weather isn't really cooperating with us here.

I'll be rocking my 4th gen Taurus today, see you all in a few hours! :cool:

Wish I could make it guys SORRY! Working all day... wont get out in time to get there! Hope all enjoy and weather stays clear till afterward...:D

89XR7TD
05-17-2015, 08:15 AM
Yes, very Sorry I couldn't make it after all....had to watch a kiddo and take her to a bday party and then a baby shower :eek:

SCTBIRD1173
05-18-2015, 11:44 AM
Here are some pics of the meet; for the interest we had in the event, turnout could have been better but everyone had a good time! (that's whats important right ;))

In attendance were: Myself, Joe Brauner, Damon Buamann, Jim O'Neill, his wife Shannon and their 2 kids, MadMikeyL and his son, and Damon's buddy that purchased his '90 Anny.

joenintiesc
05-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Thanks to everyone that made the effort! :) Turned into a beautiful day after all - Bryan even ended up leaving his Taurus at home and bringing the SC (the one with no wipers, lol!) Meet site was really cool too, with a few full size cars inside the restaurant as decoration, one hanging upside down from the ceiling:eek:

Please check out the registration for our next meet - an all T-Bird Car Show on June 13th!

http://clubs.hemmings.com/njtbird/2015-images/NJTA-ShowFlyer15-1sided.pdf

ThunderRoad
05-21-2015, 10:06 AM
yes, very sorry i couldn't make it after all....had to watch a kiddo and take her to a bday party and then a baby shower :eek:

get there b 4 12;00 noon they take a pic of ur car with date and pic of old bird on top 10 x 6 park car walk around or swim all free 4 ur friends pick up pics at 2;30 leave stay 4 fireworks at nite go 2 lehigh valley t bird club site 4 more info my 7 th year there good time 4 all :d:d