Picking up my car from David Dalke soon

plethaus

I owned an SC years ago and got the itch last year to find another, so I posted a WTB thread and as luck would have it, David Dalke of Supercoupes Unlimited had my dream SC, a red on black 93 5 speed. If you browse the SCUI Facebook page from time to time you've probably seen it. It was a bit over my budget but how could I resist buying my dream SC from one of the (if not THE) most knowledgeable SC gurus around?? So as these things often go, what was initially just going to be a stock rebuild snowballed into something more (all by my own wishes, that is,) albeit still within reason. Here's what went into it:

Stock rebuilt 3.8L bottom end
SCUI Stage 1 heads/cam
SCUI ported 95 blower with stock rotors and 10% pulley
CX Racing FMIC, custom fabricated at SCUI
Lightly ported stock exhaust manifolds
Dual 2.25" exhaust system from TruBendz with Magnaflow mufflers
76mm C&L MAF with 70mm TB and CAI
60# injectors and 255lph fuel pump
Custom SCUI tune

It dyno'd at about 315rwhp which is awesome and I think is the sweet spot for one of these cars, for a DD and not spending exorbitant sums. Hopefully I get to pick it up soon, at which point I will be racking up miles quickly this summer I'm sure :cool: And a possible road trip to the southwest (Monument Valley, Meteor Crater and so on)

Anyway, yeah... I'm excited to say the least, and Dave is great to work with!

And not the most glamorous pic but here it is (yes center caps were not on at that particular moment)

QhRUQoe.jpg

Nice! Red on black is a great combo. The engine build is outstanding, by the sounds of it.

Saw this car on FB last week. Well rounded car and impressive power for the mods. Hope you can bring it to the SC/XR7 Shootout this fall.

David

I owned an SC years ago and got the itch last year to find another, so I posted a WTB thread and as luck would have it, David Dalke of Supercoupes Unlimited had my dream SC, a red on black 93 5 speed. If you browse the SCUI Facebook page from time to time you've probably seen it. It was a bit over my budget but how could I resist buying my dream SC from one of the (if not THE) most knowledgeable SC gurus around?? So as these things often go, what was initially just going to be a stock rebuild snowballed into something more (all by my own wishes, that is,) albeit still within reason. Here's what went into it:

Stock rebuilt 3.8L bottom end
SCUI Stage 1 heads/cam
SCUI ported 95 blower with stock rotors and 10% pulley
CX Racing FMIC, custom fabricated at SCUI
Lightly ported stock exhaust manifolds
Dual 2.25" exhaust system from TruBendz with Magnaflow mufflers
76mm C&L MAF with 70mm TB and CAI
60# injectors and 255lph fuel pump
Custom SCUI tune

It dyno'd at about 315rwhp which is awesome and I think is the sweet spot for one of these cars, for a DD and not spending exorbitant sums. Hopefully I get to pick it up soon, at which point I will be racking up miles quickly this summer I'm sure :cool: And a possible road trip to the southwest (Monument Valley, Meteor Crater and so on)

Anyway, yeah... I'm excited to say the least, and Dave is great to work with!

And not the most glamorous pic but here it is (yes center caps were not on at that particular moment)

QhRUQoe.jpg

Where is he located if we wanted to have mods performed by him or his company?

Back