Griffin Radiator

scskydivin

SCCoA Member
Has anyone had a Griffin Radiator fail?

Mine is leaking out of the central core. Hitting the fan and blowing all over. I'm losing 1 gallon of antifreeze every two days with 30 miles of driving. I've already ordered a new one.

My original Griffin radiator started leaking about two weeks before the 2 year warranty expired. I got lucky that is failed before the warranty expired and it was replaced for free.

Any interest in selling the leaking one? Im sure it would be worth having a radiatior shop repair it! Shoot me a pm!

Could be the cooler, but i am pretty sure the overflow comes oit on the other side of the filler neck.

So can a late model overflow tank be used to use a late model radiator in an early sc?
Jacob I think the overflow exit is on the driver side instead of the passenger side. If I had known that when I bought my new one I would have bought a late model because I had to move mine to the driver side with the billet mustang style over flow results I run. All I did was remove the fitting, drill and npt tap the other side and put an npt plug on the other side.

I got my new radiator delivered on Tuesday. I didn't think it'd be that fast! Thx, Bill. I'll replace it this weekend. Jacob, let me know if you still want my old one.

I picked up a brand new champion radiator for my brother's mustang a couple of years ago. It was in the car for 1 summer and maybe 1000 miles of driving when it started leaking. I contacted the seller and they sent a new one. Installed it last spring and drove it a few times last year. Took it out of storage a few weeks ago and guess what, it is showing signs of a leak. These things must be made like crap.

How much for the leaking rad?

Back