PDA

View Full Version : New Facebook Group up and running!

joenintiesc
05-05-2015, 09:09 PM
Hey everybody! As Bryan had promised, the Facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 

Check it out and join! It will be simpler to post pics, create events and see head counts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385236235003867/?fref=nf

Great job Bryan!

SCTBIRD1173
05-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Hey everybody! As Bryan had promised, the Facebook group for our club is up and running, and getting lots of action already! 

Check it out and join! It will be simpler to post pics, create events and see head counts.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/385236235003867/?fref=nf

Great job Bryan!

Thanks Joe! I'm still playing around with settings, etc. since it's the first Facebook group I ever managed but it's coming along nicely and there is a strong interest so far. I created the group just for more exposure; I'm not looking for it to replace the forum but I accept some people just don't visit the boards often. I hope we can build up both the forum chapter and the Facebook group going forward and I'm excited to see everyone at the meet Sat!

joenintiesc
05-06-2015, 09:21 AM
Thanks Joe! I'm still playing around with settings, etc. since it's the first Facebook group I ever managed but it's coming along nicely and there is a strong interest so far. I created the group just for more exposure; I'm not looking for it to replace the forum but I accept some people just don't visit the boards often. I hope we can build up both the forum chapter and the Facebook group going forward and I'm excited to see everyone at the meet Sat!

Yes! 😀😎 😀😎

Garys SC
08-29-2015, 12:03 PM
How long does it take to get approved??

I've been a member of the forum for several years, and ACTIVELY involved with my 1992 Thunderbird SC (my one & only car), but have yet to be approved!

HELP PLEASE!

Gary Henry
Matthews, NC

joenintiesc
08-29-2015, 01:04 PM
How long does it take to get approved??

I've been a member of the forum for several years, and ACTIVELY involved with my 1992 Thunderbird SC (my one & only car), but have yet to be approved!

HELP PLEASE!

Gary Henry
Matthews, NC

Click on the link in the first post to get to the FB group, and then click Join Group. I don't see that you requested to join yet? (You have to have a Facebook account first).

Garys SC
08-29-2015, 01:56 PM
Click on the link in the first post to get to the FB group, and then click Join Group. I don't see that you requested to join yet? (You have to have a Facebook account first).

Yes, I did click "JOIN GROUP" and also sent instant messages to David & Duane asking for approval (since I am trying to get my T-Bird restored and needed quick information). I see that now it is asking me to "JOIN GROUP" again, which is new since it has been saying "PENDING" for over a week.

I will rejoin and see if that works this time.

Thank you,
Gary Henry

P.S. Actually, I've been a Facebook member ever since Facebook was first created.

joenintiesc
08-29-2015, 02:26 PM
Yes, I did click "JOIN GROUP" and also sent instant messages to David & Duane asking for approval (since I am trying to get my T-Bird restored and needed quick information). I see that now it is asking me to "JOIN GROUP" again, which is new since it has been saying "PENDING" for over a week.

I will rejoin and see if that works this time.

Thank you,
Gary Henry

P.S. Actually, I've been a Facebook member ever since Facebook was first created.

Well, the FB group referred to in this thread is the New Jersey Thunderbird and Cougar Club (NJTACC). The admins are Joe and Bryan (not David and Duane), so you may be confusing our group with another FB group... That said, if you want to join our FB group we will approve you right away!

SCTBIRD1173
09-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Gary I still don't see you as part of our member list on FB; are you still having issues?