boy. not again lol. addiction is serious!

22lbsofboost

so yeah. a white 94 5 speed I think this is my 8 th or 9th sc. my 2nd white one. my first white late model 5 speed. 103 k on clock 1 owner all papers car cover original mats etc. never had paint no sunroof :( god I thought I was freaking done with these cars. WRONG. I'll always keep coming back. it took me a year to get that first beat up red 89 automatic running back when I was 19, now I'm 38 still whooping on Thunderbirds lol. been fun! thanks sccoa for being here the whole time and keeping my old ~~~ login info on file too. its been years and I still remembered my login lol

Welcome back!!!! I remember seeing your avatar from years back, we can't stay away too long from these awesome birds!!!!

:)

12th!? Wow. That's awesome. I can see how you'd lose track! You can take the man out of the SC, but you can't take the SC out of the man, I guess? :D

The cars are.just flat out enjoyable, i tried f bodies. Ride too rough and too damn small. Had some trucks had mustangs foxes mostly. Nothing quite eats the roads up like these cars. I did heavily modify and beat the crap out of a mark viii and loved it but heck its just a ugly version of a tbird lol. I used a buncha sc suspension parts on it as a matter of fact. I have a jacked up navigator with a huge system and man its been growing cobwebs since the tbird came home.

Back