PDA

View Full Version : 89 SC parts have to go - Cheap!

WickedBird
05-19-2015, 02:10 AM
I have the following Thunderbird items from previous projects and no longer need them. I am moving soon and can't take them with me. I'm hoping someone can use them so I don't have to scrap them. I will get some pictures posted soon. I am located in Muskegon, MI.

***I'm having trouble with the pictures uploading. You can PM me with an email and I can send pictures of whatever you need

**sold** Free - 89-93 Headlights and header panel

**sold** Free - 89-93 SC rear bumper cover - there are two holes in the bumper from getting rearended by a truck with tow hooks. Its in good condition otherwise...maybe it can be repaired by someone with bodywork experience.

**sold** Make offer - 89-93 SC rear bumper cover. Needs paint but otherwise good condition. The lower tabs are broke as usual with these bumpers.

Make offer - 89-93 tbird hood (from 89 SC) some rust on the underside front behind the emblem, paint good but has some scratches.

Make offer - 89 SC silver wheels qty 3. Tires are junk but wheels are good

**sold** Make offer - 4 rear axle boots brand new in the boxes

TBirdJKC
05-19-2015, 08:53 AM
Sent you a PM about the bumper cover.

SuperCoupe
05-24-2015, 04:59 PM
I would gladly pay you for the little round white headlight bulb retainer rings if you have them. I need 1 high & 1 low beam. I'm checking other sources as well, so hopefully you get my reply soon

WickedBird
06-04-2015, 12:24 PM
I would gladly pay you for the little round white headlight bulb retainer rings if you have them. I need 1 high & 1 low beam. I'm checking other sources as well, so hopefully you get my reply soon

Sorry lights are gone

ratbigdaddyfink
06-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Only 3 good rims? Looking for a set of stock rims in good shape for my 89. Would like to use as an alternative set to my factory ones but need 4.