Clutch recomendations

Charkly

I have a 93 t-bird, 5-speed, and its time for a clutch-What I want to know is, what clutch provides the best performance for our cars-I priced several kits, and a Luk is about 200, a centerforce dual friction is 286, a zoom is 159, stock is 190, and the one ive heard the best things about, Ram, is 289. Im stuck-and need help. i want the most reliable, yet performance oriented clutch-my car is stock for now, but i wnat to know where you guys got all of your performance parts-and i mean ALL_with prices! Clutch suggestions take priority though-thanks a lot.

I'm guessing that since you are from "Middle-O-Nowhere, Upstate NY" that you don't do a lot of bumper to bumper city driving. In that case I would recommend the Dual Friction Centerforce clutch. I have one in my XR7 and another car that I own that I am happy with, and I helped someone replace their McLeod unit with one and they are happy with it as well. The pedal is a little stiffer than stock, but it is only noticeable if you are sitting in traffic for extremely long periods of time.

Back