PDA

View Full Version : parts off my 89 and 92 supercoupes, make offers :)

TBirdSC89
05-24-2015, 03:03 PM
These parts are off my 1989 and 1992 supercoupes. All are used but in fine working order. I have specified the parts which ones might need work, mainly the brake system. Please contact me by email [email protected] or phone, 5034008515 for faster response if possible.
Here is a list of parts:
-a/c canister with lines, also a/c compressor
-Drivers side mirror, midnight blue color
-2 rearview mirrors
-2 early model harmonic balancers, one with the pulley
-Intake manifold
-Water pump, less than 3k miles
-Ebrake handle
-Complete rear taillights, rounded style not the earlier model straight.
-Fog lights
-engine drive belt assemblies for the engine, both left and right sides with pulleys
-Set of used supercoupe heads
-radiator fan
-side skirts, midnight blue color
-automatic seat belt retractors for driver and passenger sides, with wiring and motors
-dark blue leather seats. Minor scratches couple small tears, drivers side lumbar worn, otherwise seats in good condition
-shifter assembly with cable, automatic. No shift knob
-oil pan with sensor
-master brake cylinder with reservoir. Had very hard brakes when used, might need new accumulator or sensor
-forgot to add I have a 1989 automatic transmission, I pulled it out since the motor was bad. Trans worked fine and had no issues with it. Will need the fluid lines for it that go to the radiator

SuperCoupe
05-24-2015, 04:36 PM
any chance you have the little round white headlight bulb retainers? They snap on to the back of the housings like a little donut. I need 1 high & 1 low beam.