I'm back with an update

Bryaninpa

When I last posted I think over a year ago. I was getting frustrated with this car. I had replaced the DIS module and cam sensor. After doing more research I found that my harmonic balance was broken. I could spin it. I finally thought this damn thing will start now. So thinking I was down that far why not put in a crank sensor as well. Ok now I got it back together. Time to fire it up! Tick tick tick oh you have got to be kidding. The battery I thought was charging was no good. No problem off to autozone for a battery. The battery is back in the car we have lights lets do this. I hit the key she fires and dies. I try desperately for ten minutes to no success. I am not any closer than I was when I started. Now I am pissed off and grab a beer. I am sitting in the drivers seat. What the hell can be wrong with this turd. I flip the key front. and that is when we realize the dash lights were not on. Could it be this simple? Yes indeed it was. I replaced the ignition control behind the tumbler. Slapped that pig back together. Said a small prayer to the car gods and hit the key. IT IS ALIVE!!!! After a year and a half of fighting with it she came to life old gas and all.:):D

Man thats a Damn good story. The title should of been finding the light. I been there Brother sometimes you just have to buy a couple shop manuals, keep logged into sccoa, and throw money at it. Congrats!

If all else fails lol throw cash at it. now to fix all the other little things. Seat, exhaust and paint. Oh and a window motor.

Back