New name same game

20psiofevil

So I cant log into my other account that was linked to a dead email account. Want to access the some of the private sections. Do I have to pay again to be granted access? If so could I be linked?

This is jt03 btw...

So I cant log into my other account that was linked to a dead email account. Want to access the some of the private sections. Do I have to pay again to be granted access? If so could I be linked?

This is jt03 btw...

See this post for instructions on how to become a SCCoA Member.

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?120821-Membership-is-now-OPEN!&p=946358#post946358

Benefits of paid membership:

You can ad an avatar (photo) to your board ID.
You can add a signature that can also include a photo that shows up beneath all your post.
You will not see the Google banner ads at the bottom of the pages.
You will receive a member discount from some vendors and club sponsored events.
You will be eligible to receive free SCCoA window stickers.
You have access to member only forums, which includes the Lounge for discussing non-car related topics.
You have the ability to upload more images (500 MB vs. 50 MB for non-members).
You have the ability to store more private messages (500 PMs vs 70 PMs for non-members).
You can create a Garage page for several cars to list your modifications and upload numerous photos for hosting, which includes adding your timeslips and dyno charts to the Garage lists.
You will be one of the people who is helping to keep this club alive by helping to pay for the cost of hosting this website on a dedicated server, and the cost of sponsoring important club related events.

Yes...This account can be merged with your old one and you can retain your old user ID or have all your old post relabeled with the new ID.

David

Back