Obd I code 91R

BUDXR7

I recently installed a double intercooler, replaced the a/c components, plugs and wires. I had the down pipes and resonator off as well (passenger O2 sensors disconnected. Realized my magnaflow pipes wouldnt fit so I decided to bring the car to the exhaust shop tomorrow.

Trying to get it running again and the idle is rough. So I ran a test on it. KOEO was all pass. KOER iS giving me cylinder 6, 91r. 91r is lean, left side. I don't know what it's telling me about cylinder 6 specifically though. I didn't disturb the O2 sensor on the left side and I didn't touch anything in the fuel system. It's pulling strong vacuum ~18". Anybody got any idea on this? I don't want to cancel my exhaust job tomorrow but I don't want to drive it like this either.

Thanks in advance.

pull the number six plug and look at it closely i suppose...perhaps it has a hairline fracture in the porcelain.

False alarm. I'm just an idiot. I thought I took special care to wire the plugs correctly but I had the 5 and 6 reversed. For future readers, the 6 denoted the car is a 6 cylinder, I don't think it had anything to do with the fault. After the KOER test you can tap the accelerator and the unit will run a cylinder balance. It came back with 5 and 6 cylinder faults so I swapped the wires and bing. Also, this is the equus test unit.

Back