Constant Control Relay Module (CCRM)

bpotts1989

This past week end my fan stop working and i thought the fan went bad but after some testing i found it was still good. Im pretty sure its the relay for my thats bad so im search of CCRM constant control relay module. If anyone happens to have one laying around they dont need and want to get rid of please let me know. You can email me at Enjskater@gmail.com thanks

You might want to share the part number and code off of yours so you can be sure to find the right one.

Standard Motor Products re-furbishes them. Yeah, check your part number. I went through a few of these and talked with their tech line before I got it all straight. I have a crusty one that Im not letting go of that I use to test. If you have the time, you send me a picture of the unit, I'll see if I have the test connection for it. You could send it to me, and I could do a two step dance with SMP to get it right. Im seeing p/n: E9SZ12B577A for a 91. What year was your car again? Its about $110 shipped through RockAuto.

Standard Motor Products re-furbishes them. Yeah, check your part number. I went through a few of these and talked with their tech line before I got it all straight. I have a crusty one that Im not letting go of that I use to test. If you have the time, you send me a picture of the unit, I'll see if I have the test connection for it. You could send it to me, and I could do a two step dance with SMP to get it right. Im seeing p/n: E9SZ12B577A for a 91. What year was your car again? Its about $110 shipped through RockAuto.

i will check the code tomorrow after work. but mines a 89. i appreciate the feed back

Back