1994 Red Interior Speaker Cover

jman2000

What are the chances of me finding a red speaker cover for the driver side door in red for a 1994 SC? Anything like that out there?

I might be able to help you... there is one with red interior at the local pick n save. I'll try to get out there this weekend for you.

-Tim

Yes!

I might be able to help you... there is one with red interior at the local pick n save. I'll try to get out there this weekend for you.

-Tim

Would be awesome Tim!! Let me know. I'd hope to get one in good to very nice condition, as mine has a dent and discoloration in spots like something splashed on it.

I just bought this car, but i'm already being critical and replacing little things :p

Thanks,
Josh

still need this!

I still need the driver side front speaker cover in red for a late model 1994 SC. Anyone got one!?

If you can't find one why not pull them both, straighten the one, clean them and then spray them a color that either matches or compliments the door panel and then re-install? There's a white '94 LX here on Craig's with a red interior for $400.00. If he scraps the car you might be able to get him to ship it to you before he scraps it.

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/5233764108.html

I found a red interior 1994 this past weekend. I pulled both speaker grilles. I'll clean them and get some pics up tomorrow.

More parts

I found a red interior 1994 this past weekend. I pulled both speaker grilles. I'll clean them and get some pics up tomorrow.

Do you have any other parts from it? There is some more stuff I need. I'll post a list when Im home.

I don't. I only grabbed these because I remembered this thread. They just sat the car out though so it will be out there for a couple of months. Let me know what you need and I'll try to pick it up next time I go.

Back