Parted out a couple 1994/1995 SC's

Ddubb

I had a couple of 1994/1995 SC's parted out over here a few years back. I ended up with a bunch of spare parts. Too many for me to inventory and list, so if there is something you are looking for, just ask and I will try to look for it. I am flexible on pricing, can combine shipping. Larger items are more expensive to ship since they are located in California.

Please PM me or respond to this thread with any inquiries. Thank you.

- Dan

Sorry I should have been a little clear on some details. The cars were basically all stock, so nothing high performance.

Do you have a radio surround trim panel, auto shifter surround console, and black drivers side door handle trim, all black in near perfect condition?

Do you have a radio surround trim panel, auto shifter surround console, and black drivers side door handle trim, all black in near perfect condition?

I had already scrapped one and sold the other vehicles complete interior to a local SC owner. No auto consoles, they were both 5 speed. The only auto console top I have is for an LX, so no provision for the SC E-brake.

Any grey seat pan plastics? How are the rear bench seats in the car? Any grey leather parts?

Seat pan ? I have two sets of seats .. the gray/all leather seats are very worn, ripped on the back along the top. The other set is gray leather / cloth .. very good condition, although I have no idea how youd get them to where you are located at.

Dipstick tube?

I have two dipstick tubes, one for 89-93, and one for 94/95. The dipsticks themselves are for 89-93, I dont have a 94/95 dipstick, just the tube if thats all you need. Very small area with surface rust, can be cleaned up easily.

Seat pan plastics - at least that's what I'd refer to it as. It's the plastic piece that holds all of the motorized switches in place. Mine has some cracks and such. How are yours?

As for picking up the gray leather/cloth rear seat it would depend on how Nor you are in NorCal... I'm in Eugene about eight hours from SF area and travel into Cali from time to time on business.

Do you happen to have an auto transmisison wiring harness in good shape?

Let me know shipped to 37042

Smitty

Do you happen to have an auto transmisison wiring harness in good shape?

Let me know shipped to 37042

Smitty

Sorry, Ive never owned an automatic SC. These SC's were manual, all I have are 5 speed parts.

What color is the remaining interior?

Do you have the 5 speed console surround in mint condition?

Not sure how much is left of the interior, I already gave the dash, door and rear sail panels away to a local Tbird owner. All I have at the moment are the seats from the interior set.

The 5 speed console from this car is actually in really bad condition, boot is completely ripped .. at some point it was repaired with screws through the top and has a butterfly decal on it.

do you have the 94-95 5spd console tops? those usually are pretty desireable

If available at a good price i'd be interested, I've contemplated swapping the 94+ interior in my 93 older sc's and that was the hold up that always prevented me

Rear Wing

Do you have a factory rear wing in good condition? Price shipped to 29661? JBL audio components?

I posted about the condition of the 5 speed console top in the post above the second request. Its not good unless you like screws in the top and butterfly stickers on it.

No spoilers on any of my vehicles, sorry.

Oil cooler line

Do you have the oil cooler line that runs to the water pump? I don't know if they are different from year to year, mine us a 90. If so, how much shipped to 43571?

do you have the rubber weatherstrips and also the bottom outside seal of the driver side window? How bout late model superchargers with inlet plenum? M5R2 trans?

Last edited:
Oil cooler line, do think so .. looks like this one was repaired with hose and a hose clamp.

Radiator, yes I have one, but probably cheaper to buy a new one than an old used one including shipping ( unless you were local )

Weatherstripping, yes .. I have all sorts of pieces in good condition - have a Late model supercharger on Ebay currently but I may have a second one. Yes I have a couple of M5R2 transmissions ( late model with the different gear ratios ) although I cant imagine how much it would cost to ship to slovokia if thats where you are actually at.

Back