Having some fun in the SC today

I just ordered the same setup.

It's hard to make an SC sound good when running a true dual setup IMO. You run the risk of adding a lot of rasp (that "ricey" sound,) especially without cats. This resonator + muffler setup is the only setup I've seen that gets you the benefits of dual exhaust while avoiding the rasp. I'm sure it would sound great with cats as they cut down even more on rasp and drone.

It's hard to make an SC sound good when running a true dual setup IMO. You run the risk of adding a lot of rasp (that "ricey" sound,) especially without cats. This resonator + muffler setup is the only setup I've seen that gets you the benefits of dual exhaust while avoiding the rasp. I'm sure it would sound great with cats as they cut down even more on rasp and drone.

I am not sure if I am going to have cats yet. How do you like it in the cabin? My build is real close to the same as yours. I should have around the same result.

I am not sure if I am going to have cats yet. How do you like it in the cabin? My build is real close to the same as yours. I should have around the same result.

I find it very reasonable in the cabin. I could see it potentially being a drag for someone who isn't used to louder exhaust setups, though. Might be better to get it with cats if you prefer it quieter in the cabin.

That being said, this is what stereos were invented for... :D

Car sounds amazingly great, and pulls like a freight train, by the looks of it! I have a Dynomax Ultra Flo setup with no cats (stock resonator) and have found that it is fairly loud in the cabin.....lots of deep bass. When I was going to work, my buddy said he could hear it at cruise speeds from a block away.

Back