Looking to buy SC

K

kcoldiron92

Hello:

I am new to this forum. I am in a hunt right now.

My mother owned a 94 thunderbird SC. Sadly about 8 years ago, she was driving home from a car show and was rear-ended at 85 miles per hour while she was stopped. Totaled the car and totaled her heart at the same time. The totaled car sits in her garage and she will go out and still talk to her everyday... For 8 years. That was her baby. The car was pearl white with grey leather interior. Never sat in the rain since she bought it. Had 54,576 on it. All original. I always remembered when I was growing up from 2 years old to 15 years old. I learned to drive in that car.

I recently got a new job. I want to be something incredible for her. I would love to buy one for her. Color does not matter to me, I want a straight body. Motor doesnt have to be perfect because I have her motor. Would prefer a 5 speed.

Please, lets get my mother back in one.

Thank you to all that have read this and will help out. Closer to Ohio the better.

Wow, quite a story. Good luck on your search bud, this is a good site to keep an eye on for cars. Other than this..ebay & Craigslist.

Here's a few I ran into in my last search...all later model 94-95s, mix and match manuals and automatics all over the country.

http://medford.craigslist.org/cto/5063489578.html

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/5067965649.html

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/5058760483.html

http://annarbor.craigslist.org/bar/5069850111.html

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/5051544689.html

http://nh.craigslist.org/cto/5042204877.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/5068312121.html

89 SC for sale

Hello:

My mother owned a 94 thunderbird SC. Sadly about 8 years ago, she was driving home from a car show and was rear-ended at 85 miles per hour while she was stopped. Totaled the car and totaled her heart at the same time. The totaled car sits in her garage and she will go out and still talk to her everyday... For 8 years. That was her baby. The car was pearl white with grey leather interior. Never sat in the rain since she bought it. Had 54,576 on it. All original. I always remembered when I was growing up from 2 years old to 15 years old. I learned to drive in that car.

I recently got a new job. I want to be something incredible for her. I would love to buy one for her. Color does not matter to me, I want a straight body. Motor doesnt have to be perfect because I have her motor. Would prefer a 5 speed.

Thank you to all that have read this and will help out. Closer to Ohio the better.

I have an 89 SC that I am looking to sell. I can send some pics if you want. Car is located in upstate NY near Rochester.

Hello:

I have one for sale in Kansas City, MO - an 89 SC White. Automatic. Straight body, other than a friend's idiot gf backed into the air dam with a truck's trailer hitch. It's a cosmetic issue, otherwise fine. Blower leaked, and the torque converter went south right after I bought it, and I had them replaced. The original brake system is FINE. Rebuilt engine, had it all gone through when the head gasket blew, the shop reconnected the tranny without checking it's pressure setting...and drove it, which F'd it up. I had Ford check it, and they're ignorant...so Cottman sent the tranny back to Jasper for reman and reinstalled it. 500 mi on engine and tranny. I replaced the Fuel pump and some sensors replaced along the way, otherwise it's original, incl. wheels. Needs upholstery recovered, and front seat motors. It starts, and won't stay running...it IS getting fuel to the Schrader valve, don't know if it's an inadequate pressure issue or not, it's getting fire. Could be a simple fix. I have spare DIS, EEC, and Shock Actuators for it, from a member here. I'm a disabled Vietnam Vet, US Navy Submariner, and this was my "baby". I reluctantly had it for sale once due to health issues, but got to feeling better and thought I could manage to do the work it needed...then I got much sicker. Can't work on it at all, or anything else anymore. I can barely walk without falling due to old spinal injuries, have little feeling in my lower legs and arms, and have several aortic aneurysms now, so doc's orders - I'm done working on cars, had to sell my collection of H-Ds and Indians, etc...don't even ride motorcycles or drive anymore. Grrrrr. I can't find anyone in the city or nearby that I can trust to do the SC work - even if I could afford it. If you're interested, shoot me a reply, a message - or a number. I'm not going to give her away, but all reasonable offers seriously considered. Good for you making things right for your Mom!

**If you know any Volvo enthusiasts, I also have a '66 1800S for sale (needs complete resto, but it's all there). Same deal.
They're both going to be cross listed.

Last edited:
90 Super Coupe for sale.

Hello:

for sale - 90 SC auto, 31,000 original miles, runs perfect, excellent chassis, NO body rust, black paint - has blems - still descent, gray non SC interior - descent shape, chipped - 29+mpg hwy. Car may be seen on Craigslist-Binghamton NY. Roger 570-632-5004. Asking $7,300 OBO

I have a 93 SC 5 speed available for sale. It is white with red tweed interior. The motor is modded. It will have new PA inspection. If interested, I can post pictures.
Thanks
Ken

well, a fellow female sc lover I would love for you to check out my black 5sp 89...check my garage would be a great car for her And I'm in Indiana...All it needs is a new power steering pump. Been kept in heated garage and I shouldn't drive a 5spd anymore because I have 2 discs still recovering from surgery. If you want more info email me at mellbutler@aol.com:D

Back