Parts for sale or trade

1FSTBRD

I have:

--ported and polished intake plenum with lightly ported/ polished early model blower (more of a casting removal, and a light triangle edge removal/ bevel). The plenum is completely ported out and polished with a 400 grit and metal polish paste finish to accept a 75mm throttle body. Not sure of the mileage on the blower, as the engine that was put into the car has unknown mileage on it.
--stock blower top
--return plenum
--full stereo system (minus amp in trunk tray and door/ rear speakers) JBL subwoofer (box is in great shape; speaker has some holes in it and needs to be replaced), factory radio/ head unit, factory cd player. Factory radio wiring was mangled when I got the car, and the radio/ cd player are not guaranteed to work.
--intercooler with shroud

I'll consider offers on these--individually, or multiple items as a group. Will consider a trade for underdrive pulleys with or without belt.

bloweroutlet.JPG
intakeplenuminlet.JPG
intakeoutlet.JPG
inletofgen1thunderbirdblower.JPG

Last edited:
The whole audio system? I'm flexible on price and would rather just get it into the hands of someone that needs it. What do you think is fair? $50 ish? To be clear, it doesn't have the amp from the trunk (that was long gone before i'd bought my SC), and no disc changer (I think that was an option?).

Last edited:
Audio

Pics of audio? Does the head unit work? I have the trunk amp. What area of the country are you in? (For possible PU vs. shipping). I'm in South Carolina. If I decide to get it.

I'm in Canada (Winnipeg, MB).

Here's the skinny on the audio system--someone had taken the amp out long before i'd got the car, had mangled the wiring for the stereo, and they had also wired up Pioneer speakers at some point. None of the stock sound system actually worked, since the aftermarket deck that was wired up was no longer in the car, and the factory deck was put back in the dashboard, though it wasn't wired up properly. My guess is that the aftermarket system that they wired up wasn't working properly and that they gave up, since (from what i've determined) the factory speaker harness from the factory radio goes to the amp in the back, and then has the wiring colours and proper speaker wires running from there that show up on Ford's official speaker wiring diagrams. It seems like the whole system won't work, unless that amp in the back is there, and functioning (though if anyone knows different, please feel free to correct this statement).

The JBL subwoofer has holes in the cone, and would need to be replaced, anyways. The deck and cd player may work or it may not work--since the wiring was so mangled (there were two yellow wires with a black stripe, which took me an eternity to figure out that someone had accidentally appended an additional yellow wire with black stripe onto, I think, it was the solid brown wire) and I would have had to spend a fair bit of time just wiring it up to the stock harness (after buying the amp that was missing in the trunk tray).

I wish I had a better answer for you on this. You're probably better off asking Super Coupe Performance if they have a full, guaranteed working system, or asking around/ waiting around on here for someone that's willing to part with a guaranteed working system. Or just go aftermarket. My dilemma with the factory sound system parts is that i've kept them thinking that I may want to eventually go back to a stock setup, but I don't think that would make any sense for me.

Back